What is the correct spelling for PARTRY?
This word (Partry) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for PARTRY
- artery F. Subclavian artery at the third division of its arch.
- martyr "Lord St. George;" said Borodaile, who seemed that day to be the very martyr of the unconscious Clarence, "I wish you good morning.
- padre They know they can come at any time and the Padre Sahib will never tell them to go away.
- paltry Fortunately they lack two seconds, and it is not easy to find in this district two men who can sign an official report, for it is the mode nowadays to have those paltry scraps of paper.
- pantry "Only a basket, mamma," - came from the pantry.