What is the correct spelling for PARTSIN?
This word (Partsin) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PARTSIN
- artisan He was Norhib, artisan , working slowly day by ...
- parson Can any of you tell me if Parson Wesley's at home?"
- parting She had met the man only four days ago, but she felt that she was parting from a friend.
- partisan "Brave little partisan ," said the Resident, sadly.
- parts Jane, there are parts of my past life that I try not to think about any more than I have to."
- passing But with the effect that Sally immediately saw clean through him, and knew what was passing in his mind.
- paterson "That's not a very pleasant way to talk, Miss Pinckney: you'll excuse me for saying so," said Mr. Paterson .
- patina The elk seemed determined to give a beautiful course for, instead of pushing straight for the jungle, she made a great circuit on the patina , as though in the endeavor to make once more for the river.
- patron Uller was the patron of boys and girls.
- patsy Patsy, one of Jimmy's numerous brethren, betrayed us.
- pertain Ideas are not simple and isolated facts; their truth is not strictly their own, but is reflected into them from the objective order to which they pertain .
- praising Strangers, or almost strangers, had been touching Peter's hand respectfully, timidly, had been praising Alix.
- Parsing He was being questioned in grammar and in parsing, which I have heard-I do not know whether truly-are now looked upon as archaic methods of teaching; and the sentence propounded to him was, "Mahomet was driven from Mecca, but he returned in triumph."
- Parties Suppose the men knew what the price of the fish was to be, the amount could be left in the hands of the parties who bought their fish from them.
- Pasting Occasionally he sold these bits of joy for half a guinea, his wife pasting the results neatly in a big press album from which he often read aloud on Sunday nights when the children were in bed.
- Patting "This young woman is a heroine," he said, patting Ethel Brown's shoulder.
- Pats He beams when he sees his father, and comes affectionately behind him and pats him on the shoulders.
- partying rock en español - Spanish language rock music, most closely associated with the cities of Bogotá and Medellín in Colombiarumba - Partying or merry-making, compare to rumbero, a party
- partings He used to rehearse to himself little meetings and partings ; look at the roofs of the Dower House against the primrose sky as he rode up the fields homewards; identify her window, dark now as she was away; and long for Christmas when she would be back again.
- partisans The warning, as usual, was not heeded, and the consequence is, that the partisans of the system now confess that their darling scheme has turned out a complete failure.
228 words made from the letters PARTSIN
3 letter words made from PARTSIN:ain, air, ani, ans, ant, apr, apt, arp, art, asp, atp, ira, irs, nap, nip, nit, pan, par, pas, pat, pia, pin, pit, psa, psi, pst, rap, ras, rat, rip, rit, rna, sap, sat, sin, sip, sir, sit, spa, stp, tai, tan, tap, tar, tia, tin, tip, tpn, tri.
5 letter words made from PARTSIN:aints, airns, airts, ansip, apnts, arpin, artin, astin, astir, atnip, atrip, inapt, insta, intar, intra, irans, isarn, ispat, ispra, naris, nasri, nirta, nisar, nisra, nitra, pains, paint, pairs, panir, panis, panti, pants, paris, parit, parni, parsi, parti, parts, pasin, pasir, pasni, patis, patni, patri, patrn, pians, piast, pinar, pinas, pints, piran, pirat, pirna, pirns, pisan, pisar, pitar, pitas, pitra, prati, print, prita, raits, ranis, rants, rapti, rasin, ratin, riant, rinas, rinat, rinta, risan, ritan, saint, santi, sapin, sapir, sarin, sarni, sarpi, sarti, satin, satir, siart, sinar, sinta, sipan, sipra, sirat, sirpa, sitar, snirt, spain, spait, spani, spirt, sprat, sprin, sprit, stain, stair, stirn, stran, strap, stria, strin, strip, tapin, tapir, tapis, tarns, tiars, tiran, train, trani, trans, trian, tripa, trips, tsair.
4 letter words made from PARTSIN:airs, airt, anti, apis, arts, asin, inst, iran, naps, nast, nipa, nips, nits, pain, pair, pans, pant, pari, part, past, pins, pint, pisa, pita, pits, prat, rain, rani, rant, raps, rapt, rasp, rips, rptn, sant, sari, sian, siar, sita, snap, snip, snit, span, spar, spat, spin, spit, star, stir, taps, tarn, tarp, tian, tips, trap, trip, trna, tsar.