What is the correct spelling for PASH?
This word (Pash) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PASH
- ash McPhail looked at the long carefully preserved ash of one of Doggie's excellent cigars.
- bash You might notice bash , the name of your shell.
- cash 6861. Did you get cash for that?
- dash Antoinette made a dash for it.
- gash The great trunk now had a gaping raw gash in its side.
- hash In the early days of man, when he had no knives and gnawed his meat directly off the bones, and when he cracked nuts and ground all his grain with his teeth, the gums got an abundance of pressure and friction and were kept firm and healthy and red; but now that we take out the bones of the meat and stew or hash it, have all our grain ground, and strip off all the husks of our vegetables and skins of our fruits, though we have made our food much more digestible, we have robbed our gums of a great deal of valuable friction and exercise.
- lash It was like the fling of a lash .
- mash An' mash 'em an' whip 'em in my kitchen?
- nash To come back to Nash .
- pas En route it pas sed through Pas , where there was a steep hill which presented such difficulties to the transport section that they remembered it when they returned in two year's time.
- pasha Your papa and my papa, who knew Smain thoroughly, did not have any confidence in him and warned Nubar Pasha not to trust him.
- pass 9827. Have you a pass -book?
- past Don't get thinking of the past .
- path There was little passing of feet this way and in no place was there anything like a path .
- plash Then all was very still once more for a time, till suddenly the faint plash -plash of oars was heard, seeming now to be coming nearer, now to be fading away, drowned by the shrill insect hum.
- posh Saw don't kair it-kek-but posh do, kenna.
- push It was to go back, or try to push through-or die-and I push ed through.
- rash For Gerry, when Rosalind left him, was rash in assuming he could let her do so safely.
- sash Her yellow sash was tied in a large bow, and her poppies nodded over her forehead.
- wash And you would like to wash ."
- Pah You're not going to do just as you like, Physic," said Burr major, and he threw up the lid, looked in, and then uttered a contemptuous "Pah!"