What is the correct spelling for PASHIONS?
This word (Pashions) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PASHIONS
- fashions Before she was twenty, she was setting the fashions for feminine Paris, and was receiving in her salon the stateliest ladies of the court, in equal numbers with their far less stately husbands.
- passion She could fly into a passion without making a noise.
- passions If you had a heart you would not be the victim of either of those two fearful passions , but you have only head, and it must be a very wicked head, judging by the care it takes to heap humiliation upon me.
- potions Folk told him that he could get everything he liked from the wise woman that lived on the top o' the hill, and dealt in potions and herbs and spells and things, and could tell thee!
- portions The marble whiteness of the face is relieved by lines of intense blue, a characteristic peculiar to the small portions as well as the great.
- cushions When the evenings are chilly there is a fire in every house, and we pussys lie before it upon our cushions and enjoy its warmth.
261 words made from the letters PASHIONS
5 letter words made from PASHIONS:ahson, anios, anosh, ansip, aoshi, aphis, apion, apios, apish, apsis, apsos, ashin, ashis, aspis, assin, hanis, hanoi, hansi, hanso, hason, hasps, hassi, hasso, hisao, hissa, hoani, hopin, hosni, hossa, hsian, hsiao, inaho, insas, insha, ipsos, ispas, issah, issan, issho, naish, nashi, nasho, nassi, nihoa, nipah, nisas, nisos, noahs, noshi, oasis, ohain, ohias, onias, opahs, opina, opsin, opsis, osani, oshin, ossia, ossip, paino, pains, paion, paiss, panis, panos, paoni, pashi, pasin, pasni, passi, passo, phano, phaon, phoss, piano, pians, pinas, pinho, pinos, pisan, pison, pisos, pissa, pohai, pohan, ponsa, posin, possa, possi, psion, psoai, psoas, sahin, sahni, sains, saiph, sansi, sanso, sapin, sapio, sasho, sason, shain, shans, shian, shias, shina, shino, shion, shisa, shiso, shoin, shoni, shops, siano, sians, sihon, sinas, sinha, sinhs, sinop, sipah, sipan, sipho, sisno, sison, snaps, snash, snips, sohna, sohni, soins, sopha, sophs, soshi, sosin, spahn, spaho, spain, spani, spano, spans, spaso, spino, spins, sposa, sposi.
3 letter words made from PASHIONS:ain, ani, ans, ash, asp, ass, han, hao, hap, hin, hip, hop, inh, ion, ipo, iso, nap, nip, oas, ops, pan, pas, phi, pia, pin, poa, poi, psa, psi, sap, sha, sin, sip, sis, soh, son, sop, sos, spa.
4 letter words made from PASHIONS:anio, apis, asin, asio, hani, hano, hasn, hasp, hino, hisn, hiss, hoai, hoan, hopi, hops, inoa, insh, ipho, ipoh, naho, naps, nash, naso, nipa, nips, noah, nosh, oanh, ohai, opah, osha, pain, paio, pano, pans, paon, pass, phai, phao, phon, piha, pins, pion, pisa, piss, poha, poin, pons, posh, pssh, sahi, sanh, saps, sash, shan, shia, shin, shio, ship, shop, siah, sian, siha, sins, sion, snap, snip, snoh, soap, soha, sops, span, spin.