What is the correct spelling for PASINET?
This word (Pasinet) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PASINET
- ascent The ascent to the summit must be no easy matter.
- assent Lebel nodded in assent , and the girl rose and turned to walk towards the door.
- bassinet I shall always be grateful to you, dear Frank, for showing Gerald his mistake; and tell dear aunt Dora I am so much obliged to her for thinking of the blanket for the bassinet .
- nascent It was Anglo-Saxon to the last feature, with its honest breadth between the eyes and its nascent moustache, a shade lighter in colour than the sun-burned skin.
- pacing The colonel drew down the blinds with a crash and began pacing the room.
- pained There,' he continued in a pained voice, 'as I speak the word you shrink again from me; and yet I am asking you nothing.
- paint "What do you think," said he, "I should paint here?"
- painter As he stood thus on the summit of the pile of ruins, a few shattered walls of the neighbouring church still remaining at a little distance, the red glare of the burning houses casting a bright reflection on one side of his figure, he offered a fine subject for the painter .
- pant The slaves in my father's family are almost as kindly treated as slaves can be, yet they pant for liberty.
- parent He was told that it would not do; and was not so told by a hard-hearted parent , but by the young lady herself.
- passing She was to enter as a passing stranger I had asked to rest.
- past "Nothing seems real to you-your past , I mean.
- paste I shall have to work at it every day till next Saturday, for the paste alone will take all the wits I've got.
- patent Swing either way, like a patent gate.
- patient Trust me, the time will seem as long to me as to you, but be patient .
- payment He said all this so pleasantly that I almost forgot that this payment was called for on my contract and felt personally obliged to him.
- peasant He landed a few miles above the town, and changed his peasant clothes for the suit he carried with him.
- percent In more humid countries plants delay the time of seed production and thus enable the plants to store up more carbon and thus reduce the percent of protein.
- pint It takes but very little, I'm sorry to say, miss, to upset his behavior-not more'n a pint at the outside.
- plaint Sound, sound the plaint of woe!
- planet The observer watches the moon, or star, or planet enter the field of view; and he notes by the clock the exact time, to the fraction of a second, at which the object passes over each of the lines.
- point "I'll come right to the point .
- posing And do you think I'm posing , pretending that I'm misunderstood, and the rest?
- posit And, whether we posit the present structure of mind or the present subdivision of matter, in either case we remain in the evolved: we are told nothing of what evolves, nothing of evolution.
- print Mark Ruthine's countenance- -a still one-changes ever so slightly whenever he hears the name or sees it in print .
- saint But she's more like a saint She's alone 200 nights a year With nary a complaint Oh babe I hate to leave you lonely – Troubadour Blues by mark erelli
- Panned And some time, when you come in at midnight and have had no dinner, and the immigrant has long since gone to sleep, you may be glad to be presented with panned oysters, piping hot, instead of a can of salmon and a can-opener.
- Pawned But he got hard up before the week was over and borrowed it back and pawned it.
- Pined "He heard us when we pined in captivity under the Pharaohs far from our land; he heard us weeping by the rivers of Babylon.
263 words made from the letters PASINET
5 letter words made from PASINET:aesti, aints, aisen, aisne, anesi, anies, anise, ansip, apest, apnts, aspen, aspie, asten, astin, atnip, eatin, einat, entia, entsi, epist, estai, estan, etian, etnas, etsin, ieast, inapt, inept, inset, insta, ipsen, isnae, ispat, nates, nepit, netas, paesi, paine, pains, paint, paite, panes, panet, panis, panti, pants, pasin, pasni, paste, pates, patis, patni, peans, peins, penia, penis, penta, pents, pesta, pesti, petai, piane, pians, piast, piena, piest, pieta, piets, pinas, pines, pinte, pints, pisan, piste, pitas, pties, saine, saint, saite, sanei, santi, sapei, sapin, sapne, satie, satin, seita, senai, senat, senia, senta, senti, sepat, sepia, sepin, septi, setai, setia, setin, sient, sinta, sipan, sitae, snipe, spain, spait, spani, spate, speat, spent, spine, spite, stain, stape, steai, stein, stena, stipe, taiep, tapei, tapen, tapie, tapin, tapis, teian, tenia, tenis, tensa, tepas, tesna, tiens, tinea, tines, tsien, tsine.
3 letter words made from PASINET:ain, ane, ani, ans, ant, ape, apt, asp, ate, atp, eat, ent, epa, epi, est, eta, ies, nap, net, nip, nit, pan, pas, pat, pea, pei, pen, pes, pet, pia, pie, pin, pit, psa, psi, pst, sap, sat, sea, sen, sep, set, sin, sip, sit, spa, stp, tai, tan, tap, tea, ten, tia, tie, tin, tip, tpn.
4 letter words made from PASINET:ante, anti, apis, apne, apse, asin, east, eats, esna, etna, inst, iten, nape, naps, nast, neap, neat, nepa, nest, nets, nipa, nipe, nips, nits, pain, pane, pans, pant, past, pate, pean, peat, pent, pest, pine, pins, pint, pisa, pita, pits, sane, sant, sate, seat, sein, sent, sept, seta, sian, sine, sita, site, snap, snip, snit, span, spat, spin, spit, step, taei, tape, taps, tean, teip, tepi, tian, ties, tine, tips, tsen.