What is the correct spelling for PASLEY?
This word (Pasley) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PASLEY
- basely Sounds from below suggested that his family had basely left him for food.
- paisley The above mentioned Claud Hamilton, who with his brother, the first marquess, had taken so large a part in the cause of Queen Mary, was created a lord of parliament as Lord Paisley in 1587.
- pale Christina rose, pale and staring, too, but beautiful in her wonder and alarm.
- palely The dawn, edging its slow way across the mesas, struck palely on the hillside where he slept.
- Paley Mr. Paley immediately turned to a diary which lay on his desk, and gave one glance at it.
- paler He looked paler than usual, worn and weary.
- pales The moonlight, the reflected light, pales as the Star-Sun of your being rises, and the moonlight of Earth gives place to the Sun-spheres of Ra.