What is the correct spelling for PASRKING?
This word (Pasrking) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PASRKING
- asking He was going to Dublin, and the servant knocked at the door at seven o'clock; Ellen roused a little asking if he must go to Dublin. Always giving, never askin' back For when I'm in my final hour lookin' back – Simple Love by Alison Krauss (& Union Station)
- masking The garden was small, but intensely rich and deep-one of those wells of verdure and fragrance which everywhere sweeten the air of Paris by wafts blown above old walls on quiet streets; and as Madame de Treymes paused against the ivy bank masking its farther boundary, Durham felt more than ever removed from the normal bearings of life.
- packing Then Bill began packing the supplies indoors, and Herky started a fire. Packing up (packing up) Shacking up (shacking up) – Go Your Own Way by Faye Hamlin
- pairing As for the making of the match, the pairing of the players, he would leave that to the Bish.
- paring Of course, we have a thin paring on the ore rate; you'll be knowing that as well as annybody in the game, I'm thinking.
- parking In a dreamlike buzz, I stood and wandered out into the utilidor, out through the western castmember parking , and away.
- passing What say you to passing a night with us?
- pricking And when they had spoken many words full of heart pricking , the lady said to them: "Do ye know, fathers, what I resolved to do in regard to your affairs?"
- sacking During the stay of the court; a wretched sacking -bed in a miserable inn cost twelve francs for a single night; the smallest meal cost an incredible price, and was, notwithstanding, detestable; in fact, it amounted to a genuine pillage of travelers.
- sparing Direct description for platform use may be made vivid by the sparing use of the "historical present."
- sparring Don't you see he is only sparring to gain time?
- Basking He was like an idler basking in the sun, conscious of nothing but just the warmth and comfort of it.
- Parrying There were long consultations with Ferdinand and Isabella about the colonisation of the new lands; there were intrigues, and parrying of intrigues, between the Spanish and Portuguese Courts on the subject of the discoveries and of the representative rights of the two nations to be the religious saviours of the New World.
344 words made from the letters PASRKING
5 letter words made from PASRKING:agins, airns, aking, akins, akris, ansip, arkin, arpin, asing, askin, gairs, ganis, garik, garip, garis, garni, gikas, ginas, ginks, girka, girns, gnars, grain, grais, grani, grans, graps, grasp, grian, grias, grins, ikans, ingra, ipark, irans, isang, isarn, iskan, iskar, iskra, ispra, kagin, kaing, kains, kangs, kanis, kansi, karni, karns, kaspi, kiang, kinas, kinga, kings, kipng, kirna, kirns, kirpa, kisan, kisar, kisna, kisra, knags, knaps, knars, krain, krais, krans, kring, kripa, krips, krpan, krsna, ksani, nagri, naiks, naris, narks, nasik, nasri, ngari, nigar, nigra, nisar, nisga, niska, nisra, pagni, pagri, paign, paiks, pains, pairs, pakis, pakri, paksi, pangi, pangs, panik, panir, panis, panki, paris, parki, parks, parni, parsi, pasin, pasir, paski, pasni, piang, pians, pigra, pikas, pinar, pinas, pinga, pings, pinks, pirak, piran, pirna, pirns, pisan, pisar, pking, prang, prank, prigs, pring, prink, prisk, psaki, ragin, ragis, ragni, raiks, rakis, rangi, ranis, ranks, rasin, riang, rigan, rigas, rigpa, rinas, ringa, rings, rinks, ripka, risan, saing, sakir, sakri, sangi, sapin, sapir, sarig, sarin, sarki, sarni, sarpi, siang, sigan, sikar, sinag, sinar, sipan, sipra, sirak, sirpa, skari, skarn, skran, skrip, spain, spang, spani, spank, spark, spiga, sprag, sprig, sprin, sring.
4 letter words made from PASRKING:agni, airs, akin, apis, arki, arks, arsk, asik, asin, gaik, gain, gaki, gank, gaps, gari, gask, gasp, gipn, gnsr, gran, grin, grip, gris, ikar, inga, ings, inks, irak, iran, irks, kagi, kapi, kiap, kiar, kiga, kina, king, kipa, kirn, knap, krag, krai, kran, krap, krig, krin, krna, nagi, nags, naps, nark, nask, ngap, nipa, nips, pain, pair, pang, pans, pari, park, pika, ping, pink, pins, pisa, pkns, prag, prak, prig, prik, prkg, ragi, rags, raik, rain, raks, rani, rank, raps, rask, rasp, riak, riga, ring, rink, rips, risk, saik, saki, sakr, sang, sari, siak, sian, siar, sign, sika, sing, sink, skai, skin, skip, snag, snap, snip, span, spar, spik, spin.
3 letter words made from PASRKING:ain, air, ani, ans, apr, ark, arp, ask, asp, gap, gar, gas, gin, gnp, gsr, iga, ink, ira, irk, irs, kin, kip, nag, nap, nig, nip, pan, par, pas, pia, pig, pin, psa, psi, rag, rap, ras, rig, rip, rna, sag, sap, sin, sip, sir, ski, spa.