What is the correct spelling for PASSA?
This word (Passa) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PASSA
- lassa Sierra Leone degree of risk: very high food or waterborne diseases: bacterial and protozoal diarrhea, hepatitis A, and typhoid fever vectorborne diseases: malaria and yellow fever water contact disease: schistosomiasis aerosolized dust or soil contact disease: Lassa fever (2008)
- parse I will now parse two pronouns, and then present some examples for you to analyze.
- pas Quoi donc, reprit Ennius, est-ce que je ne reconnais pas votre voix?
- pasha The reply to this was that they only knew that the pasha had ordered them to take it, and that they, as his soldiers, had done his bidding.
- pass Let me pass -let me pass .
- passe Et j'en passe , et des meilleures, et en grand nombre.
- passer Such is their vigilance and instinct, that on the approach of a passer -by to a spot which they infest, they may be seen amongst the grass and fallen leaves on the edge of a native path, poised erect, and preparing for their attack on man and horse.
- pasta The restaurant chain later painted some barns with the Italian tricolor to advertise its pasta dishes.
- pause After a moment's pause he withdrew his gaze and went on.
- pisa Then, for the first time, the good people of Pisa learnt that the mild and retiring Mr. Francis Braun, who had long lived within their walls, was no other than the redoubtable Mazzini.
- pays Faith, I would go down for it myself, if I had to walk with pays in my boots and to carry it back on me shoulders.
- paws Do your hands and feet become paws of a wolf?
- PARS Apparently pars dorsalis and pars ventralis may be absent in some birds.