What is the correct spelling for PASSEED?
This word (Passeed) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PASSEED
- massed Capillitium a loose net-work of tubules, much expanded at the angles; the nodules of lime very large, white or yellow, numerous, angular, and irregular, by confluence lobed and branched, sometimes massed together in the center of the sporangium.
- palsied Palsied with fear of what might be within, he sat, watched, and grew pale.
- passe And turning to the other I sayd, You perhappes that are of an obstinate minde and grosse eares, mocke and contemme those things which are reported for truth, know you not that it is accounted untrue by the depraved opinion of men, which either is rarely seene, seldome heard, or passeth the capacitie of mans reason, which if it be more narrowly scanned, you shall not onely finde it evident and plaine, but also very easy to be brought to passe.
- passer As she stood at the narrow entry of the shop, her hands folded, her head bent forward, she might well attract any passer-by, while she looked right and left, as if in hopes of seeing a well-known figure come into the row, from either end.
- paste Make to a smooth paste with cream or beaten egg.
- pasted She began dipping it up into successive pads of old rag-weave pasted with lard, and layering it onto Habrunt's ravaged skin and flesh before finally wrapping him up in dandelion leaves and covering it over with a bandage of coarse burr lap.
- poised He stayed his hand, poised it, and she seized it and clung to it.
- posed O Dil, I never s'posed she'd go so soon, if she was 'pindlin' an' weakly.
- pseud Locke, Clinton W., pseud.
- Paced Thus they sat depressed to silence at the dining-room table, oblivious of everything, while Rodney paced the drawing-room overhead in such agitation and exaltation of mind as he had never conceived possible, and Cassandra remained alone with her uncle.
- Parsed 68. "The words in italics are parsed in the same manner."
- Passed She passed him, and he never saw her.
- Paused Jack had his way, for Percival had confidence in him and at length the boy paused and said: Listen, Dick!
- Gassed But you were gassed, weren't you?
- Pursed Crayford's lips pursed themselves.
- passes Once Peter said: It passes about three-thirty, doesn't it?
- sassed "I hope you don't mean me by the stranger," he said, taking up lightness as a weapon, "I think I know you well enough to be sassed-not that I call that sassing."
- passel He saw a whole passel of people squirming around down there where the village ought to be.
66 words made from the letters PASSEED
3 letter words made from PASSEED:ade, adp, ape, asp, ass, das, des, edp, epa, ese, pad, pas, pea, pee, pes, psa, sad, sap, sea, see, sep, spa, sse.
4 letter words made from PASSEED:adps, apse, deep, eade, ease, eeas, epae, pads, pass, peed, sade, saps, seas, sede, seed, seep, sees, sspe.
5 letter words made from PASSEED:aedes, apsed, assed, dease, deepa, deeps, desse, eades, eased, eases, epeda, essad, paese, pases, passe, sades, sease, seeps, sepad, sespe, spade, spead, speas, speed, spees.