What is the correct spelling for PASSESED?
This word (Passesed) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PASSESED
- possessed That boon, which but to have possess'd In a belief, gave life a zest-- – Improvisatore, The by Samuel Taylor Coleridge
- pressed A tree whose hungry mouth is pressed Against the earth's sweet flowing breast – Trees by Louis Armstrong
- Assessed Direct taxes are those which are directly paid by any person into the hands of the tax-gatherers, as the assessed rates and taxes.
- Passed In death solemn ages passed And voices young Grow old weary Holding fast – Lux Venit by Michael W. Smith
- Pastes Mustard Pastes are prepared by mixing one part of mustard and six parts of flour in warm water and applying to the chest between two pieces of thin muslin.
- passes "He'll make three passes .
- pauses She talked rapidly and with few pauses .
- passers They had become so accustomed to passers -by that they took no notice unless purposely disturbed.
69 words made from the letters PASSESED
3 letter words made from PASSESED:ade, adp, ape, asp, ass, das, des, edp, epa, ese, pad, pas, pea, pee, pes, psa, sad, sap, sea, see, sep, spa, sse.
4 letter words made from PASSESED:adps, apse, deep, eade, ease, eeas, epae, pads, pass, peed, sade, saps, sass, seas, sede, seed, seep, sees, sess, sspe.
5 letter words made from PASSESED:aedes, apsed, assed, dease, deepa, deeps, desse, eades, eased, eases, epeda, essad, esses, paese, pases, passe, sades, sease, seeps, sepad, sespe, spade, spead, speas, speed, spees.