What is the correct spelling for PASSIFY?
This word (Passify) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for PASSIFY
- ossify The fore-arm bones have begun to co-ossify and the ulna is greatly reduced, while the fibula, though still complete, is hardly more than a thread of bone.
- pacify Me can't wait to pacify I cry and bawl til me well dry – Only Man by Buju Banton
- pass How did the follies of that period pass Unnotic'd, but behold them writ in brass! – On Recollection by Phillis Wheatly
- passe Mais laissons dire, laissons dire, tout y passe, quoi qu'on fasse – Laissons Dire by Salvatore Adamo
- passer But with all this, we shewed a stout, weather-beaten front, that, disposed as the passer-by might feel to laugh at our expense, very little caution would teach him it was fully as safe to indulge it in his sleeve.
- passing The way that I'd been acting Father time just kept on passin' – To Run by Josiah Leming
- passively For a block or more Dennis was passively borne alone by the rushing mob.
- passivity She had secretly felt free as soon as she had discovered that she had never really loved her husband; she had only gone on dutifully until the separation, from sheer passivity, and because it was against her nature to cause pain to anyone.