What is the correct spelling for PASSIT?
This word (Passit) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for PASSIT
- asset Making Experience an Asset, 276 ff.
- papist He was assailed with cries of "Papist, Papist!
- pass Either from a window, or from the door of the inn, where she was, with the sick girl of Arcinazzo, Noemi saw him pass.
- passe We went further in the bay to see the place that they weare to passe that summer.
- passer This compliment was either not appreciated by Scholtz, or he was prevented from acknowledging it by an interruption from without; for just at the moment a voice was heard asking a passer-by if he could tell where the tents of the Scotch party were pitched.
- paucity The paucity of baggage would not have mattered so much had the march begun at the commencement of summer, instead of just as winter was setting in.