What is the correct spelling for PASSORED?
This word (Passored) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PASSORED
- assured He felt strangely assured that he had come close to the end of a long trail. and self assured I know, I know A dirty word – Smells Like Teen Spirit (Live) by Avril Lavigne
- paired Occasionally they paired off: Miss Chantrelle and Dick and the two men.
- passport The Rangar told me he had given you her passport -that right?"
- password The password at the gate is Welcome.
- pasted Someone must have pasted you hard.
- pastor Once when myself a guest at a mission station in Basutoland I was asked by my host whether I had any objection to his inviting to the family meal a native pastor who had been preaching to the native congregation.
- pasture Hitherto he had kept the dog around the house, except on their daily walks; and he had always tied him when driving the sheep to or from pasture .
- pestered I am pestered to death with schemes for cutting down reservations and removing tribes.
- reassured Reassured, he ventured to drop one knee over the other and lean upon his walking stick.
- Papered Suppose a wall papered with paper of two colours, one black, say, and the other gold.
- Pared His hands were beautifully shaped, and his finger-nails were carefully pared and scrupulously clean.
262 words made from the letters PASSORED
3 letter words made from PASSORED:ade, ado, adp, ape, apr, are, arp, asp, ass, das, des, doa, doe, dos, dre, ear, edo, edp, eos, epa, era, esr, oar, oas, ode, oed, ops, ore, pad, par, pas, pea, per, pes, poa, pod, poe, pre, pro, psa, rad, rap, ras, red, rep, res, rod, roe, sad, sap, sea, sep, sod, sop, sos, spa, sse.
5 letter words made from PASSORED:adeso, adore, aesop, apsed, apsos, arsed, asper, assed, asseo, dares, darse, dears, depor, deras, desra, dopas, doper, dopes, doras, dores, dosas, doses, dossa, drape, draps, drass, dress, drops, dross, eorsa, erdos, essad, essar, essop, odepa, odesa, opera, oprea, oread, ossea, osser, pader, padre, padro, paedo, pards, pareo, pares, parse, paseo, paser, pases, passe, passo, peard, peras, peros, pesar, pesra, poder, podra, poeas, porae, pores, posad, posar, posed, poser, poses, possa, posse, prade, prado, prads, praed, praos, preas, preda, preso, press, prods, prosa, prose, psoas, rados, raped, rapso, rases, rasps, reads, reaps, redos, repas, resod, roade, roads, ropes, rosea, rosed, sader, sades, sados, saepo, saper, sarde, sared, sarod, sears, seora, sepad, seras, serpa, soare, soars, sodae, soeda, soper, sorda, sored, sores, sosad, spade, spaer, spare, spars, spaso, spead, spear, speas, speos, spode, spods, spore, sposa.
4 letter words made from PASSORED:adps, aero, aper, apse, ards, areo, ares, arse, dare, dear, deop, deor, depr, dero, doar, doer, dopa, dope, dose, doss, drop, epos, eros, esop, oder, odra, orad, oser, pads, paoe, pare, pass, pear, pedo, peor, peso, poer, pore, pose, prae, prod, pros, raed, rape, raps, rase, rasp, read, reap, redo, road, rods, rope, rosa, rose, ross, sade, saor, saps, sard, sear, seas, seor, seso, soap, soar, soda, sops, sore, spar, sspe.