What is the correct spelling for PASSY?
This word (Passy) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PASSY
- gassy The gassy man iz a kind ov itinerant soda fountain, a sort ov hi-preshure reservoi ov soap-suds, who spouts bubles and foam, whenever he opens hiz mouth.
- pansy The ocean color is deepening: it is very rich now, but I think less wonderful than before;-it is an opulent pansy hue.
- passer "Friendly folks," Scotty observed, after the tenth passer -by had bidden them a good day.
- poesy There is a companion picture, a gleam of democracy's poesy .
- pusey 70. Pusey , Dr. Edward Bouverie, iii.
- puss Sometimes Sarah was alone in the house, and when a knock came to the hall door there was no one to tell her but puss , and puss did so.