What is the correct spelling for PASTIRES?
This word (Pastires) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PASTIRES
- castries At that moment M. de Castries came in, and I left the box and went to the pit, where I passed two anxious hours in reflecting on the possible consequences of the strange step this woman would have me take.
- pasties "I've brought two pasties ," said Honoria, "and a bottle of milk.
- pasture We fled in miserable panic back to our pasture , followed, luckily, by Leonidas.
- Pantries Back of the dining-room was a spacious kitchen, with pantries, closets, scullery, and all necessary adjuncts.
- Pastries A clerk was sent out for a parcel of pastries and returned with an enormous bag, and there was no tablecloth, nor no proper tea-table, and the children, much excited, were immensely entertained.
- Pastes Even so the confectioner, Dob, excelled himself in devices and inventions, and his genius urged him to depict in sugars and pastes the entire adventures of Shibli Bagarag in search of the Sword.
- Postures He went to the boy, made a movement as if to pick him up, hesitated, stood irresolute for a moment, then, with a blinding flash of resolution, such as in the past had carried him off into postures of which others said resounding things and of which he himself was vaguely ashamed, he stooped quickly and whisked up the little body into his arms.
- pastors Let pastors awake and bring the subject strongly and repeatedly before their people.
- pastimes The solution of crime mysteries and the capture of criminals are the pastimes of inferior minds.
- satires The Roman satires alone in pagan literature approached, though weakly, the ecstasy for social justice in the prophecies of the Bible.
- pastures Idris thought, however, that they might, if not during daytime then at night, approach the pastures on the river banks and perhaps buy biscuits and dates in some village.
384 words made from the letters PASTIRES
5 letter words made from PASTIRES:aerts, aesir, aesti, airts, apest, apsis, apter, aries, arise, asier, asper, aspie, aspis, asset, assir, aster, astir, astre, atire, atrip, easts, epist, essai, essar, estai, estas, iater, ieast, irate, ispas, ispat, ispra, isser, ister, istre, itera, itser, paesi, pairs, paiss, paite, pares, paret, paris, parit, parse, parsi, parti, parts, paser, pases, pasir, passe, passi, paste, pasts, pater, pates, patis, patre, patri, peira, perai, peras, peria, persi, perst, pesar, pesra, pesta, pesti, pests, petai, piast, piert, piest, pieta, piets, pirae, pirat, pires, pisar, pissa, piste, pitar, pitas, piter, pitra, pitre, praet, prate, prati, preas, presi, press, preta, preti, pries, prise, prita, pties, raeti, raise, raite, raits, rapti, rases, rasps, raste, rates, reais, reaps, reast, reiss, reist, repas, resia, resit, retia, riess, riets, rises, rissa, rites, saist, saite, sapei, saper, sapir, saris, sarpi, sarsi, sarti, sater, sates, satie, satir, satre, sears, seats, seita, sepat, sepia, septi, septs, seras, seria, serpa, sersi, sesia, setai, setia, siart, siers, sipra, sirat, sires, siret, sirpa, sirte, sista, siste, sitae, sitar, siter, sites, spaer, spait, spare, spars, spate, spats, spear, speas, speat, spets, spier, spire, spirt, spite, spits, sprat, sprit, staes, stair, stais, stape, stare, stars, stasi, steai, steir, steps, stipe, stire, stirs, strae, strap, strei, strep, stria, strip, taiep, tapei, taper, tapie, tapir, tapis, tares, tasse, tassi, tears, tepas, terai, teras, teria, tiars, tiers, tires, treis, tress, tries, tripa, tripe, trips, trise, tsair.
3 letter words made from PASTIRES:air, ape, apr, apt, are, arp, art, asp, ass, ate, atp, ear, eat, epa, epi, era, ert, esr, est, eta, ies, ira, ire, irs, par, pas, pat, pea, pei, per, pes, pet, pia, pie, pit, pre, psa, psi, pst, rap, ras, rat, rep, res, ret, rip, rit, sap, sat, sea, sep, set, sip, sir, sis, sit, spa, sse, stp, tai, tap, tar, tea, ter, tia, tie, tip, tri, tss.
4 letter words made from PASTIRES:aire, airs, airt, aper, apis, apse, ares, arse, arts, east, eats, eira, eris, erst, pair, pare, pari, part, pass, past, pate, pear, peat, peri, pert, pest, pier, pisa, piss, pita, pits, prae, prat, raie, rape, raps, rapt, rase, rasp, rate, reap, reit, rest, reti, ries, ripe, rips, rise, rite, saps, sari, sate, sear, seas, seat, sept, seta, sets, siar, sire, sise, sita, site, spar, spat, spit, sspe, ssri, star, step, stir, taei, tape, taps, tare, tarp, tear, teip, tepi, tera, tier, ties, tips, tire, trap, trei, trip, tsar.