What is the correct spelling for PASY?
This word (Pasy) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PASY
- easy "It won't be easy to get at them by surprise," whispered the trapper. Hot time, get it while it's easy Don't mind, come on up and see me – Rag Doll by aerosmith
- pansy The clover and the pansy cannot exist without the bumble-bee, which, in search of his vegetable nectar, transports unconciously the pollen from the masculine to the feminine flower, a service which other insects perform only partially for these plants.
- pas In this pas -de-trois, she a-fresh makes a great many faces, about whether she will take the fruit or not.
- pass When men laugh at me when I pass , what can you say, and what will you do?
- past The Lord's ways be past findin' out."
- pasty After much mirthe, discoursing to the ladies in defence of the city against the country or court, and giving them occasion to invite themselves to-morrow to me to dinner, to my venison pasty , I got their mother's leave, and so good night, very well pleased with my day's work, and, above all, that I have seen my Lord's mistresse.
- patsy I'll see what's up with Patsy ."
- pay I said, "How do you want to pay for them?"
- posy At one corner of the garden an oblong mound of earth, bordered with bright stones and river-clam shells, marked the "posy" bed.
- pays It always pays to tell the truth under all circumstances.