What is the correct spelling for PATANT?
This word (Patant) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PATANT
- latent Memories, as mental facts, arise from time to time, but do not, so far as we can see, exist in any shape while they are "latent."
- mutant Was he some kind of a mutant with powers never before known?
- pageant The mystery of that great pageant, the mental life of William Dale, could not be permitted to unfold itself any further.
- paint But looking to the condition of this paint, maybe better leave her for service.
- pant And the dull looming of the fire shone afar off, through the night and the smoke and fumings; and we to a great speed, and to pant with fear; but yet with a freshness of hope again to sweeten us.
- parent Yet their cries never moved the rich lady, who had bread and good things to spare, while their poor parent had not a drop of milk to give them.
- patent His was of the oldest patent.
- patient I promise you on my word that if you are patient all will be well.
- patina These patina mountains are crowned by extensive forests, and narrow belts of jungle descend from the summit to the base, clothing the numerous ravines which furrow the mountain's side.
- peasant A little frightened peasant girl has taken refuge by the side of the Englishman, who is apparently lodging in her mother's cottage.
- pedant But Chapman, in whom the barbarian and the pedant were so strongly commingled, was a type that fell outside the wide range of Dryden's appreciation.
- plant There was no power-plant here.
- pliant And it is among the young and pliant minds, while they fancy themselves most secure, that we most easily work our way.
- portent Dreams of dread portent haunted her sleep, and by daytime her eyes in her white face looked like violets in the snow.
- potent The King's eye sank before the searching glance of his potent Minister.