What is the correct spelling for PATHIC?
This word (Pathic) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PATHIC
- ethic The aspiration has nothing to do with that "religion," that new ethic , which I have just claimed to be the thing ultimately needed, before the loss of the peasant system can be made up to the women.
- gothic Folks of strange habit and speech walked in it, and, gazing at the Gothic splendour of the place, saw through the mist of autumn and the mist of tears not Durdlebury but Louvain.
- mythic Later, the mythic creations seem absurd, often immoral, because they are survivals of a distant epoch, cherished and consecrated through tradition, habits, and respect for antiquity.
- pac Planned Amortization Class (PAC) bonds have a principal payment rate determined by two different prepayment rates, which together form a band (also called a collar).
- panic He swallowed his pride, for panic grew in him in proportion to the length of time she maintained her silence.
- parthia How happy a woman had I been, if I had breathed out my last, before the news came from Parthia of the death of Publius, the husband of my youth, and how prudent if I had followed his destiny, as I designed!
- path "Mrs. Pell's on the war-path already," says she.
- pathetic De Gemosac turned and looked at him over his shoulder with a smile full of pathetic meaning.
- pathos Boone felt, in his heart, a newly comprehended ache for the pathos of the veteran's life.
- pic Well, that was during the time that she left Mr. Pic , previous to that.
- pith I fear the fierce, passionate temper of George; but my woman's wit will be brought to play to keep him quiet; Trevalyon will necessarily have a surer footing at Haughton than he, as in this case I shall see; in an underhand way the Colonel has his wish, and the pith of all my musings is that if George will not aid me in reviving the Fanny Clarmont, hidden wife scandal, I shall do it without him.
- pithy Need I say that this pithy and pretty address proceeded from the mouth of Mr. Tom Thornton.
- poetic But during the next morning, poetic justice worked.
- Paths Guided by Ker, Murray led his followers over the Lanark Hills, by the most untrodden paths; and hence avoided even the sight of a Southron soldier.
- PARC She went directly from the parc to catch her train at five o'clock-and I was wheeled back to the hotel.
63 words made from the letters PATHIC
4 letter words made from PATHIC:acht, acth, athi, chap, chat, chip, chit, itch, pact, path, pcha, phai, pica, piha, pita, pith, ptah, tach, tahp, tcha, thai, tiph.
3 letter words made from PATHIC:act, apc, apt, atp, cap, cat, chi, cia, cpa, cpi, hap, hat, hip, pac, pat, pct, phi, pia, pic, pit, tai, tap, tcp, thc, tia, tic, tip.
5 letter words made from PATHIC:chait, chapt, chiat, cihat, cipta, pachi, patch, pathi, picht, pitch, pitha, tachi, thaci, ticha.