What is the correct spelling for PATHY?
This word (Pathy) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PATHY
- apathy His apparent apathy chilled her to the heart.
- parthia The Athenians sent Nikias to Sicily against his will, and Crassus led the Romans to Parthia against their will.
- party We're out on a party .
- pat "Mother, I want to know why she said I didn't run fast enough after Pat .
- patch It made a patch the size of a man's hand, lying across the cheek and the side of the neck.
- patchy The redness is patchy over a good big stretch of this part of the spur, but it is all within the enemy lines and well above our own. Where the shattered hillside slopes towards our lines there are many remnants of trees, some of them fruit trees arranged in a kind of order behind the burnt relics of a hedge, others dotted about at random.
- path The others agreed, and they began to climb a path leading up to the right.
- pathos For her the pathos was over, but for them-well-it had not begun.
- pathway Was not that Miss Ross-walking slowly along a pathway between the trees, her head bent down, though sometimes she turned and looked up towards the houses for but a second, as if she were asking some unspoken, pathetic question.
- patty I never saw Patty look so pretty, though as a rule I don't like green, and to me it's unlucky.
- pay I can pay , I can help you and you can help me.
- peaty I was scarcely dressed when Tom arrived with breakfast, and in a few minutes we had shouldered our guns, and were crossing the half mile of peaty waste that divided us from the marl lakes from which the night wind had carried that provocative quacking.
- perth The garrison got to Perth Amboy that night.
- pith This was the same material that was wound around the crowns of our pith helmets; some lads, fashion conscious, decided not to wear them in the accepted manner and this led to an order being issued to the effect that 'scarves puggree will be worn loosely around the neck and not in a triangular cowboy fashion.
- pithy The husk of the cocoa-nut is thrown into tanks of water, until the woody or pithy matter is loosened by fermentation from the coir fibre.
- Pah Pah, she would never tell such a donkey as that, when she would not tell me!
- Paths The new position of the French was of great natural strength, and could be approached only by narrow paths winding up through deep ravines on its face.
- Cathy Cathy just had time to whisper angrily to Jerry, "It's all your fault-you taught him that awful rhyme," before Andy came to sit with his family.
- Kathy However, after kissing pitcher Nolan Ryan in October 1991, the Los Angeles Times reported that Curvey gave her name as Kathy Stathopoulous.