What is the correct spelling for PATIANT?
This word (Patiant) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PATIANT
- pageant Infinitely more impressive than the retreat of the allied armies or the victorious entry of the Germans a little later, was the pageant of this pitiful army without guns or leaders.
- paint Duplessis's portrait of Gluck almost takes the man out of paint to put him in flesh and blood.
- pant "She-she bumped," he managed to pant at last.
- parent I love the Church as one loves a parent.
- patent But one day they repented their neglect, for they heard that a body had been found on the shore, battered, but wearing patent leather boots.
- patient We will do our best, but the patient must be made to help.
- peasant The Burmese peasant had to fight his own fight in 1885 alone.
- pedant The pedant, according to his own account, so soon as the approach of Ernest had been announced, fell straightway into a trance.
- pint The following refer to sparkling hock and moselle cups:- To a bottle of sparkling hock add a quarter of a pint of lemon water ice and a liqueur glass of pine-apple syrup.
- plaint All the land is moaning With a murmured plaint to-day; All the mortal nations Having habitations In the holy Asia Are a dirge entoning For thine honour and thy brothers', Once majestic beyond others In the old belief,- Now are groaning in the groaning Of thy deep-voiced grief.
- plant "If you had one," said Mary, "what would you plant?"
- pliant These games were very rough, and one day when we were armed, not with canes but long straight pliant green poplar boughs we had cut for the purpose, we were having a running fight, when one of the boys got in a rage with me for some reason and, dropping behind, then coming quietly up, gave me a blow on the face and head with his stick which sent me flying off my pony.
- point The point is that the thing was new.
- potent The Task was born of a more potent inspiration.
- potion It looked innocent enough, in the little glass bottle labelled "Sleeping potion."
- print The form of print, however, which is read by the greatest number of eyes, the newspaper, shows much less advance.
87 words made from the letters PATIANT
3 letter words made from PATIANT:ain, ana, ani, ant, apt, atp, iaa, nap, nip, nit, pan, pat, pia, pin, pit, tai, tan, tap, tat, tia, tin, tip, tit, tnt, tpn.
5 letter words made from PATIANT:antai, apian, atina, atnip, attan, attia, inapt, ipana, itata, natta, paani, paint, paita, panai, panta, panti, patai, patan, patia, patna, patni, patta, piana, piata, piatt, pitta, taani, taian, taint, taipa, taita, tanat, tanit, tanta, tanti, tapai, tapan, tapia, tapin, tapit, tapti, tatan, tatin, tiaan, tiant, tinta, titan.
4 letter words made from PATIANT:anti, apia, napa, nipa, paia, pain, pant, pint, pita, pitt, taia, tapa, tati, tian, tint.