What is the correct spelling for PATLE?
This word (Patle) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PATLE
- aptly The luxury which fine gentlemen were wont to lavish on their petites maisons, the scenes of their profligacy, of which the remains still bear witness to the follies from which they were so aptly named, was displayed to perfection, thanks to modern inventiveness, in the four rooms opening into each other, where the warm temperature was maintained by a system of hot-air pipes with invisible openings.
- dale Well, and where is Laetitia Dale ?
- paddle Ootah's paddle touched the water with the softness of a feather, yet so quickly that the double blades emitted constant flashes of light intermittently on either side.
- paddler Such water power as the Huron could furnish was quickly developed; sawmills, gristmills, and a little later, woolen mills arose at favorable sites, the ruins of which are still to be seen where the relics of the dams now serve as hazards for the venturesome paddler .
- pail The woman turned to look at him, then set down the pail and came to the gate.
- pal "Thanks, pal ," he said.
- pale She turned pale , and caught him by the arm.
- pall The sweeping sound of the funeral train faded away like a thin vapor, and the wind, that just before had seemed to shake the coffin pall , moaned sadly round the verge of the Hollow between three Hills.
- pallet On the next pallet a young fellow lay face downward, and muffled his weeping in the coarse blanket.
- panel "In that one control-panel lies all the power that we have mastered," boasted Garboreggg with supreme egotism.
- parley They do not parley , they cannot wait, But hurry in at the convent gate.
- partly It was partly luck before.
- pastel She opens a book and reads aloud while I take my ease, looking at the pastel portrait which hangs just opposite the window.
- pat "Now, don't let it run away from you, Pat ," said the latter.
- pate There now, that's just like your silly pate , to believe all they tell you.
- patella 275. Siphonaria exigua, Sow. Gen. Patella japonica, Donovan.
- patter It was a busy street, and the air was forever filled with the dull roar of life, the grinding of the wheels, and the patter of countless feet.
- Paled "Oliver used to be so romantic," said Virginia, as she had said so often to herself, while the glow paled slowly from her cheeks, leaving them the colour of faded rose-leaves.
- Palled The men had caught many in the Morumbidgee, and on our first navigation of the Murray, but whether it was that they had disagreed with them, or that their appetites were palled, or that they were too fatigued after the labour of the day to set the lines, they did not appear to care about them.
- Paley But before I could speak, Mr. Paley took the words out of my mouth.
- Patel When they leave the store, Patel explains to a British adventurer named Nigel that he has an uncle in India that races cheetahs against greyhounds, and he could become rich if he could do the same with Duma.
- paler You look paler than usual.
42 words made from the letters PATLE
3 letter words made from PATLE:ale, alp, alt, ape, apt, ate, atp, eat, epa, eta, lap, lat, lea, let, pal, pat, pea, pel, pet, tap, tea.
4 letter words made from PATLE:alep, atle, lape, late, leap, pale, pate, peal, peat, pelt, plat, plea, tael, tale, tape, teal.
5 letter words made from PATLE:lepta, pelat, petal, plate, pleat.