What is the correct spelling for PATRAY?
This word (Patray) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PATRAY
- betray Was it to betray them, or else the Republic? Force to make you betray Your innermost truth hidden away – Snakes by no doubt
- padre The padre was a great philosopher, and he was right.
- paltry And the paltry ends you gain!....
- pantry Hann began a-screaming, and we ran as fast as ever we could till we come to the pantry , where Mr. Castleman and the footman was.
- para A volume might be filled with the various incidents and adventures that befell the ex-miner and his people before they arrived at Gran Para ,- for at Gran Para , did they at length arrive.
- parade B Company was the best company in the regiment; he seldom missed a parade .
- parity Given this near parity , rabbinic law prohibits Jews from assisting gentiles with forbidden abortions, for which the gentiles would be culpable of bloodshed.
- parody With the perfume of the roses into the open window came the stench of this hideous parody , as if in mockery.
- parry A certain amount of religious excitement created by the popular preaching of Mr. Parry , Amos's predecessor, had nearly died out, and the religious life of Shepperton was falling back towards low-water mark.
- part I've got to learn a new part in an old play.
- partly All the time he watched the Prince with a gleam in his eyes, partly of horror, partly of fear.
65 words made from the letters PATRAY
3 letter words made from PATRAY:aar, apr, apt, ara, arp, art, atp, ayr, par, pat, pay, pry, pya, pyr, rap, rat, ray, rya, tap, tar, tay, try, tyr, yap.
4 letter words made from PATRAY:aarp, apar, arty, atar, atay, ayar, ayat, para, part, paty, prat, pray, pyat, pyra, rapt, rayt, tapa, tara, tarp, tary, trap, tray.
5 letter words made from PATRAY:apart, atray, paray, parta, party, patar, patay, patry, prata, praty, praya, pyaar, tarpy, tayar, tayra, trapa, yarta, yatra, yrapt.