What is the correct spelling for PATRIACHAL?
This word (Patriachal) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PATRIACHAL
- matriarchal There is nothing in Tinguian life or tradition to indicate that they have ever had a clan system or a matriarchal form of government.
- parochial But though the enlightened views which the Reformers thus endeavoured to impress both upon the Parliament and the country were not so heartily and widely adopted as they should have been, a beginning was made in the establishment of parochial schools, and by this means the benefits of education were brought within the reach of the great body of the people.
- patriarch On the shore of this lake there is one of the largest settlements within the mountains-cottages, sheepfolds, barns in great number, and closed in with a thorn-hedge; it is the home of Clan Rosenko, numbering about three hundred souls, dwelling here and ruled over by no man save their own patriarch , feared for their valour and duly respected as the wealthiest tribe of the Carpathians.
- patriarchal But the growth of democratic ideas, the practice of popular election, the change in economic conditions caused by the decay of agricultural prosperity and the desire to live in cities, with the consequent scarcity of rural labour, have, by reducing the patriarchal influence of the landlord over his people, paved the way for representative political organisations.
- patriarchate This patriarchate had a hundred bishoprics in the fourth century and included thousands of black Christians.
- patriarchy She would back herself to coax her husband out of that patriarchy , to coax him to the Hague, where he would be the young, fashionable doctor: a fine house, smart acquaintances, a box at the Opera, presentation at court, Baroness ...
- patrician She stood by the sign, still high-headed and patrician , and when the driver of the car saw her he came to a sudden stop.
- tracheal The photogenic cells are divided into groups by large tracheal trunks which pass into the light organ and branch to form tracheoles connected with tracheal end cells.
- Patricia "That was like you, Patricia .
- patriarchs Just as Christian theologians long found anticipations of the Gospel among patriarchs and warrior kings of Israel, so pagan theologians like Plutarch or Aristides could discover in the cults of Egypt all their highest cosmic theories, and satisfaction for all their spiritual wants.
413 words made from the letters PATRIACHAL
5 letter words made from PATRIACHAL:aacta, aarti, acara, achar, achat, acral, actia, ahali, ahari, ahart, aicha, airth, alpha, altai, altar, altia, altra, altri, apari, apart, apcar, apria, april, araca, arach, arati, archi, archt, arcti, arhat, arial, arlit, arpct, arpil, artal, atcha, athar, atrai, atric, atrip, caala, caapi, cahir, calah, calia, calta, capra, capri, carat, caria, caril, catla, catli, chaat, chail, chair, chait, chali, chapt, chara, chari, chart, chatr, chiat, chira, chirl, chirp, chirt, cihat, cipla, cipta, cirta, cirth, citra, claar, clipt, craal, crati, crith, ctrip, haala, hacia, hactl, halat, halic, halit, hapal, harai, harap, harat, haria, harit, harta, harti, hartl, hatra, hilar, hirat, hitra, ictal, ihara, laach, laari, lachi, lacri, lahar, lahia, lahti, laich, laira, laith, lapai, larch, latch, latha, lathi, lharc, liara, liart, liath, licht, licra, litha, paarl, paata, paath, pacal, pacha, pachi, pacta, pahar, pahat, paila, paita, palai, palar, palat, palca, palia, palit, palta, parah, parai, parch, paria, parit, parla, parli, parta, parth, parti, patah, patai, patal, patar, patch, patha, pathi, patia, patil, patri, phair, phala, phari, phata, phial, phrai, piata, pical, picht, pilah, pilar, pilat, pirat, pital, pitar, pitch, pitha, pitra, plaia, plait, plata, plath, plati, plica, praha, prahl, praia, prata, prati, pratl, prica, prita, prlic, rachi, rahal, rahat, rahit, raich, raila, raita, raith, rapil, rapti, ratal, ratch, ratha, rathi, riata, richt, rihal, rihla, taara, tacha, tachi, tahaa, tahar, tahli, tahri, taipa, taira, talai, talca, talha, talic, tapah, tapai, tapia, tapir, thaci, thala, thali, thara, tharp, thial, thira, thrap, thril, thrip, tiara, tical, ticha, trail, trapa, trial, tripa.
3 letter words made from PATRIACHAL:aar, act, ail, air, ala, ali, alp, alt, apc, apr, apt, ara, arc, arp, art, atp, cap, car, cat, chi, cia, cli, cpa, cpi, cpr, crp, crt, hap, hat, hip, hrt, iaa, ira, lac, lah, lap, lat, lip, lir, lit, pac, pal, par, pat, pct, phi, pia, pic, pit, prc, rap, rat, rip, rit, tai, tap, tar, tcp, thc, tia, tic, tip, tlc, trh, tri.
4 letter words made from PATRIACHAL:aarp, acht, acth, airt, alar, alca, alih, apar, apia, arca, arch, aria, aril, atar, athi, cahl, cali, carp, cart, chap, char, chat, chip, chit, clap, clip, clit, crap, hail, hair, halt, harp, hart, hilt, ical, ihar, ilah, ilha, itch, lahr, laic, lair, lapi, lari, lath, liar, lira, paal, paca, pact, paia, pail, pair, para, pari, part, path, pcha, phai, phir, pica, piha, pita, pith, plah, plai, plat, plrt, prah, prat, prch, ptah, raha, rahi, rahl, raht, rail, raph, rapt, rial, rich, riha, riht, rlpa, taal, tach, tahp, taia, tail, tala, talc, tapa, tara, tarp, tcha, tchr, thai, tihl, tihr, tiph, trap, trip.