What is the correct spelling for PATRIARCHICAL?
This word (Patriarchical) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PATRIARCHICAL
- hierarchical The whole polity of the Middle Ages industrial, social, political, ecclesiastical, was based on the principle of the group or the community-ranging in hierarchical order from the trade-guild to the town corporation; from the town corporation through the feudal orders to the Imperial throne itself; from the single monastery to the order as a whole; and from the order as a whole to the complete hierarchy of the Church as represented by the papal chair.
- matriarchal Thus below even the characteristically patriarchal civilisations, an earlier matriarchal order is often becoming disclosed.
- patriarch But by degrees the duty has everywhere been transferred into professional hands, patriarch and king recoiling, feeling the inconsistency of his earthly duties with these sacred ones, finding his hands to be too soiled and his heart too heavily weighted with sin for the tremendous Presence into which the family or the tribe would press him.
- patriarchal This gravity has, perhaps, grown on him with the growing weight of his character; for he is gradually rising into patriarchal dignity in his native place.
- patriarchate He hath made a code to shorten the law; he hath put out all the ancient commanders of castles that were become hereditary; he hath made all the fryers subject to the bishops, which before were only subject to Rome, and so were hardly the King's subjects, and that none shall become 'religieux' but at such an age, which he thinks will in a few, years ruin the Pope, and bring France into a patriarchate .
503 words made from the letters PATRIARCHICAL
5 letter words made from PATRIARCHICAL:aacta, aalii, aarti, acara, accra, achar, achat, aclac, acral, actia, ahali, ahari, ahart, ahrar, aicha, aichi, ailia, airil, airth, alpha, altai, altar, altia, altra, altri, apari, apart, apcar, apria, april, araca, arach, arati, archi, archt, arcti, arhat, arial, ariil, arlit, arpct, arpil, arrah, arrap, artal, artra, atcha, athar, atrai, atric, atrip, caala, caapi, cacha, cachi, cahir, calah, calci, calia, calta, capra, capri, carat, caria, caril, catch, catla, catli, chaat, chail, chair, chait, chali, chapt, chara, chari, chart, chatr, chiac, chiat, chili, chira, chirl, chirp, chirr, chirt, chiti, chrar, cihat, cilic, cipla, cipri, cipta, circl, cirta, cirth, citra, claar, clach, clich, clipt, cpich, craal, craca, craic, crati, criar, crich, crith, ctrip, haala, hacia, hactl, hairr, haiti, halat, halic, halit, hapal, harai, harap, harat, haria, harii, harir, harit, harra, harta, harti, hartl, hatra, hilar, hilir, hilti, hirai, hirat, hitra, iaith, icaic, icicl, ictal, ictic, ihara, ilahi, ilari, iliac, ilich, irati, ithil, laach, laari, lachi, lacri, lahar, lahia, lahti, laich, laira, laith, lapai, larch, latch, latha, lathi, lharc, liara, liart, liath, lichi, licht, licit, licra, lihai, lihir, litai, litha, paarl, paata, paath, pacal, pacca, pacha, pachi, pacta, pahar, pahat, paila, pairi, paita, palai, palar, palat, palca, palia, palit, palta, parah, parai, parar, parch, paria, parit, parla, parli, parra, parri, parta, parth, parti, patah, patai, patal, patar, patch, patha, pathi, patia, patil, patri, phair, phala, phari, pharr, phata, phial, phiri, phrai, piata, pical, pichi, picht, pilah, pilar, pilat, pilic, pirat, pirri, pital, pitar, pitch, pitha, pitra, pitri, plaia, plait, plata, plath, plati, plica, praha, prahl, praia, prata, prati, pratl, prica, priit, prita, priti, prlic, rachi, rahal, rahat, rahir, rahit, raich, raila, raita, raith, rapil, rapti, ratal, ratch, ratha, rathi, ratra, ratri, riahi, riata, richi, richt, rihal, rihla, taara, tacca, tacha, tachi, tahaa, tahar, tahli, tahri, taipa, taira, talai, talca, talha, talic, tapah, tapai, tapia, tapir, tarar, thaci, thala, thali, thara, tharp, thial, thira, thiri, thrap, thril, thrip, tiara, tical, ticca, ticha, tihic, tilia, trail, trapa, trial, tripa, tripi.
3 letter words made from PATRIARCHICAL:aar, act, ail, air, ala, ali, alp, alt, apc, apr, apt, ara, arc, arp, art, atp, cap, car, cat, chi, cia, cli, cpa, cpi, cpr, crp, crt, hap, hat, hip, hrt, iaa, icc, ira, lac, lah, lap, lat, lii, lip, lir, lit, pac, pal, par, pat, pct, phi, pia, pic, pit, prc, rap, rat, rip, rit, tai, tap, tar, tcp, thc, tia, tic, tip, tlc, trh, tri.
4 letter words made from PATRIARCHICAL:aarp, acht, acth, airt, alar, alca, alih, alii, apar, apia, arca, arch, aria, aril, atar, athi, cahl, cali, carp, cart, ccpi, chap, char, chat, chic, chii, chip, chit, clap, clip, clit, crap, hail, hair, halt, harp, hart, hilt, ical, ihar, ilah, ilha, itch, lahr, laic, lair, lapi, lari, lath, liar, liir, lira, paal, paca, pact, paia, pail, pair, para, pari, parr, part, path, pcha, phai, phir, pica, piha, pita, pith, plah, plai, plat, plrt, prah, prat, prch, ptah, raha, rahi, rahl, raht, rail, raph, rapt, rarh, rial, rich, riha, riht, riri, rlpa, taal, tach, tahp, taia, tail, tala, talc, tapa, tara, tarp, tcha, tchr, thai, tihl, tihr, tiph, tipi, tiri, trap, trip.