What is the correct spelling for PATRY?
This word (Patry) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PATRY
- padre Padre C. I don't remember any Timoneda.
- paltry His plans were all annihilated by a paltry bit of paper, on which was printed "Bertha von Massenburg, Hugo von Wangen, betrothed."
- pantry The waiter should have a coarse towel in the butler's pantry , and wipe each dish before he puts it on the table.
- para 70-6: Para ahorrarme de razones: to save words, i.
- pare How clean and pare and shining the woods appear this lovely morning!
- parr Dr. Parr , though he thought Mr. Burke the greatest man upon earth, declared himself most indignantly and most fixedly on the side of Mr. Sheridan and Mr. Fox.
- parry She felt quite cool, ready to parry any attack.
- part "Well, that's part of it.
- partly If I did not partly explain, circumstances might do so entirely.
- parts This comes of the poor man having no wife and living out in these savage parts .
- party He'd only just left his party a moment, and meant to come back into the open.
- pastry We talked for some time over it and she fell into my idea that fruit for dessert would suit Mr. Turner far better than pastry , and save her a world of trouble.
- pat "Oh, yes, ma'am-at least only Pat and me.
- pate The others, while partaking of some delicious duck's-liver pate , which the house-steward handed around, continued smiling.
- patrol Darbor went back to the mine-buildings with the Space Patrol lieutenant as escort.
- patron These were the gifts of the hardy miners of the Forks to their patron saint; gifts given at such times and in such ways that they could not be well refused.
- patsy The little child he had taken for his own was a world to him; and as he went, he prayed fervently that poor Patsy might be spared to him through this terrible pestilence.
- patty "I don't know," said Patty .
- peary By all the lessons that history teaches, Peary 's word should have had precedence over Cook's, for Peary was a specialist, while Cook was only an amateur.
- peaty As to the "kitchen-middens," they correspond in date to the older portion of the peaty record, or to the earliest part of the age of stone as known in Denmark.
- pity "It's a pity she hadn't.
- poetry He wore a smile all day long on his broad face; and he was caught reading earnestly in a poetry -book he must have found left out of one of our bags; so I conclude he was a learned Chinaman.
- portray But what drawing can portray the mystery which lies beyond life, the only sphere that has any real existence and importance for us?
- pottery A gleam of colour will catch your eye, and looking up you see a picture or little shrine of exquisite blue-and-white glazed pottery , where the Madonna kneels and worships the Infant Christ lying amongst the lilies at her feet.
- pry "I can be useful if I spy and pry ," said Penelope.
- satyr Beyond the embankment, through the opening in a mossy wall, she caught sight of the villa, with its broken balustrades, its stagnant fountains, and the stone satyr closing the perspective of a dusky grass-walk.
- try But before that, she will try much-" "Nina!"
- Petra "Send him to my house tomorrow, Petra ," cried the old man enthusiastically, "and I'll teach him to weave the nito!"
40 words made from the letters PATRY
3 letter words made from PATRY:apr, apt, arp, art, atp, ayr, par, pat, pay, pry, pya, pyr, rap, rat, ray, rya, tap, tar, tay, try, tyr, yap.
4 letter words made from PATRY:arty, part, paty, prat, pray, pyat, pyra, rapt, rayt, tarp, tary, trap, tray.
5 letter words made from PATRY:party, patry, praty, tarpy, yrapt.