What is the correct spelling for PAULEEN?
This word (Pauleen) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PAULEEN
- alien They had all forgotten the large, silent, alien presence of Hew Lingard.
- allen Then I thought of William Allen White and of his famous editorial, and of other great and honorable men Kansas had produced, a good part of them farmers, like me.
- baleen The cruises at first were toward Greenland after the so-called right whales, a variety of the cetaceans which has an added commercial value because of the baleen , or whalebone, which hangs in great strips from the roof of its mouth to its lower jaw, forming a sort of screen or sieve by which it sifts its food out of prodigious mouthfuls of sea water.
- fallen He may have fallen over.
- galen You say that your doctor is an old practitioner, but auscultation is a recent discovery and if Hippocrates and Galen had to speak on the subject they would certainly commit themselves deeply.
- paean A Glorious Paean of Praise 92 Praise to the Lord, the Almighty.
- pale You look rather pale .
- palely Then the fire began to show in a dozen places at once, wriggling lizard-like through the dry, palely -gleaming grass.
- paling She stood outside the paling of the pigs' little yard, and called, "Pig-pig-pig!"
- pallet He led the way to the infirmary, where the finely-built, strong man lay on the simple pallet , his face telling its own tale more eloquently than words could have spoken it.
- palmer "Calls himself Frank Nineteen," said Min, pointing to the smooth Palmer Method signature.
- parley At this point he was to stand and parley with the villagers, and if he but stepped beyond the assigned limit, he should be shot down like a dog.
- paul Paul Le Page had a fit one night from seeing the dead chief with feathers in his hair, standing like stone in the white French uniform.
- pauli This was the first entire family which Pauli baptized at Amsterdam.
- pauline Only for a very short time, Pauline ; I assure you, my darling, she is not-not a pleasant person.
- pauling Hawking, David and Pauling , Linus, editors.
- pawnee In 1825 they ceded their lands on the Missouri to the Government, retaining a reservation on the Kaw, where they were constantly subjected to attacks from the Pawnee and other tribes, through which large numbers of their warriors were slain.
- peen He don't peen dot kindt uf a feller ad all, you pet me my shirt!
- plain Are they back on the plain ?
- plane And if there you find yourself in a sphere of lower development than myself; and you have any desire to rise to a higher plane , remember, there is one spirit in the universe, who will leave any height of enjoyment, and descend to any depth of misery, to raise you to a higher plane of happiness, if it is possible so to do.
- pollen He knew that instant how the fertilising pollen of the West was needed here, and how the West needed the enfolding spiritual culture which is the breath within the breath of the East.
- preen Then she ran down the path through the other door and then into the orchard, and when she stood and looked up there was the tree on the other side of the wall, and there was the robin just finishing his song and beginning to preen his feathers with his beak.
- pule I say you loue, you pule me out a no; I say I die, you eccho me with I, Saue me I cry, you sigh me out a no: Must woe and I, haue naught but no and I?
- pulled He threw his seem around her shoulders and pulled her toward him.
- puller "I can get all the 'Lixir I want," says I, "between the East River and the North, and I don't need no cork-puller, either."
- pullet The fox saved his pullet , of course.
- pulley Expensive tackle including staging, stretched wire ropes, windlass, and iron pulley -travelers now became necessary for getting out one's stuff.
- pulling Martin called to him to wait a minute before pulling out; that it might be necessary to get a doctor.
- pulse We do not want another patient, and your pulse is much agitated.
- purloin It seemed to be a fixed principle with the soldiers of the first Napoleon to purloin everything of value which was portable in the countries they invaded, and what they could not steal and carry away, with true barbaric instinct they destroyed.
- pylon Finally Hiram could make out the Aegis fully a mile in the lead, the wings set for a drop straight beyond the south pylon .
- spleen Bully away, old man, I don't mind; and you'll feel better when you've rid yourself of all that spleen .
- sullen The cows eyed him with sullen concern.
- Mullen She makes a cup of coffee herself, and saddles the pony, too, if Patsey isn'tthere to do it; and she 's off to Glentocher, or Knock-mullen, twelve, fourteen miles down the coast, with barley for one, and a bottle of wine for the other.
- Paled The northern sky had paled, the south was brightening.
- Palled A palled appetite, a hungry heart, and a cold, chill despair!
- Palling Then I altered this side to suit myself, and Mrs. Palling continued to look after me; the cooking is all done next door, and she saves me all trouble."
- Puled But perhaps if Mrs. Kenton had been asked to deliver her mind on this point at once she would have been a little puled.
- Puling Then Messer Simone gave a short laugh, and said, mockingly, that such stay-at-home tactics were well enough for puling fellows that liked to lie snug behind city walls and write puling sonnets, and would rather be busy with such petty business than risk their fine skins in brisk adventures.
- Cullen It was dedicated to the famous Cullen , who had already published a series of cases which had been illustrated by the use of the stethoscope, and to whom Stokes probably owed the idea of the need for a formal little treatise on the subject.
- Paley The reasoning of Paley is very deficient in the essential points where it most needed strength.
- Aileen It was in the register, Aileen Armagh, from an orphan asylum in New York.
- Arlene I looked around at Arlene , makeup, who always seemed to have more on her face than in her bag.
- Carlene Burning Up", single by Billy Young, 1960s"Burning Up", single by Carlene Davis, Y.
- Eileen Eileen Bartlett was sole heir.
- Marlene And I wish you all the best Marlene If he only had the chance to be in her movie scene – Marlene by Sally Oldfield
- Paula "Paula Stuart and Consuelo ...
- Paulette "I do," said the grocer, to whom Paulette Dubois had told her story.
- paler Whose cheek turns paler For wind or hail or – Four Songs Of Four Seasons by Algernon Charles Swinburne
104 words made from the letters PAULEEN
3 letter words made from PAULEEN:ale, alp, ane, anu, ape, eel, ene, enl, epa, lan, lap, lea, lee, leu, lpn, nap, nee, nlp, pal, pan, pea, pee, pel, pen, pul, pun, unp.
4 letter words made from PAULEEN:alee, alep, alne, anle, anlu, apne, aupe, elan, elea, elua, enel, epae, epel, eule, lane, lape, lean, leap, lena, luen, luna, nape, napu, neap, neel, nele, nepa, neue, nuel, pale, pane, paul, peal, pean, peel, peen, pene, plan, plea, plen, pnau, pual, puan, puea, puel, pula, pule, uale, uele, ulee, ulna, unal.
5 letter words made from PAULEEN:aneel, anele, eapen, enule, eupen, laune, leape, leepa, lenau, leuna, luena, lunae, nepal, palen, panel, pelea, penal, plane, planu, pleau, plena, punal, uelen, ulnae, ulpan.