What is the correct spelling for PAULS'S?
This word (Pauls's) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for PAULS'S
- pass Quite so-but you can pass over that.
- paul "He does not know," answered Paul.
- plus I have not seen her since, so I assume that the bromide, plus the wine, was effective.
- pulse "Let me feel his pulse," I said.
- puss "No," replied Miss Puss,-"but that was just before the holidays, you remember.
- Pulses Her pulses were commencing to beat heavy strokes, she dared not raise her troubled eyes to the dominant, self-possessed man opposite.
- pals I came back meaning that you and I should be the best pals father and son have ever been, but you wouldn't come out with me-you only wanted to drag me in.
- pulls He pulls down his house, burns the materials, his clothes, and all his other worldly goods.