What is the correct spelling for PAUS?
This word (Paus) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PAUS
- pass Best let them pass .
- paul "All from living on the south side," said Paul .
- pause "Yes, sonny," he continued, after a long pause ; "a many, many things.
- plus You'd have ended up with your own share, plus this, thereby cheating the others out of- He glanced at the pile.
- pus The accumulation of tuberculous pus under the periosteum and anterior longitudinal ligament is the first stage in the formation of the large abscesses with which this form of spinal tuberculosis is so commonly associated.
- Pius Perhaps it is not too much to say that something not unlike this might easily become-if it is not already-the dream of Pius X. But in the mean time there is another factor with which to reckon, and that is the present Papal Secretary of State, Cardinal Merry del Val.
- Pats Only the tiny pats of the broken sage leaves in the wind!
- pads Next day, when Mr. Anderson, a carpenter whose house was on the west shore of our lake, was going to a spring he saw a man wade out through the rushes and lily-pads and throw himself forward into deep water.
- pals Come now, you and I are pals and you have to tell me."
- pays He is the strong man now, and if he pays me back in my own coin, it is no more than I deserve."
- pans Let rise until morning, then simply put in square or round cake pans about one and one-half inches thick.
- paws Now Skag noticed that the dog moved with some effort, possibly with some pain; but when he arrived, Nels reared his mighty body and set his paws on Skag's two shoulders.
- PARS The partes facialae of the maxillaries are moderately developed in all species, except taurinus, in which the pars fascialis tends to articulate with the lateral margin of the nasal in well-ossified individuals.