What is the correct spelling for PAUSEING?
This word (Pauseing) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for PAUSEING
- causing A visiting sandalwood trader, who does not wish to pay for the cargo he has taken on board, fires on the natives, causing our heroes to flee for their lives.
- pacing Some one was pacing up and down.
- passing He found no trouble in passing time that way.
- pauling The Devon had been taken, those on board were prisoners and their friends in Surinam not only stated that they were suspected and dared not attempt an expedition, but added that the Americans had left for the bush, that they were even now in the interior and that to attempt to communicate by radio would be merely to divulge their whereabouts to Mr. Pauling and his party.
- Parsing By W. Williamson, B. A. With numerous passages for parsing and analysis, and a chapter on Essay Writing.
- Pasting This can be easily accomplished by cutting the paper into lengths a little longer than the pencil, pasting one side, and rolling the pencil in the paper, then tying with a bow of narrow ribbon.
- Pausing Pausing before her at length, he said, quietly: "I've asked you to go home and now I insist upon it.