What is the correct spelling for PAWERS?
This word (Pawers) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for PAWERS
- pacer In the stall next to Pacer, was a small, jet-black mare, with a lean head, slender legs, and a curious restless manner.
- papers Then you went on home to your skyscrapers Neon lights and waiting papers – Hiding My Heart by Adele
- pliers But a revolutionary situation requires Mi fi come tear off unno face wid pliers – Educated Fools by damian marley
- power When he came back to us, a withered flower,--- Or like a sinful creature, pale and wan. Down would he sit; and without strength or power Look at the common grass from hour to hour: – Stanzas by William Wordsworth
- Pawed In almost every wood you will see where the red or gray squirrels have pawed down through the snow in a hundred places, sometimes two feet deep, and almost always directly to a nut or a pine cone, as directly as if they had started from it and bored upward,-which you and I could not have done.
- Pawnees The space between the mountains and the river, on each side of the village, was thickly planted with close ranks of prickly pear, impassable to man or beast, so that the only way in which the Pawnees could be attacked was in front, by forcing a passage across the river, which could not be effected without a great loss of life, as the Pawnees are a brave people and well supplied with rifles, although in their prairie hunts they prefer to use their lances and their arrows.
- Piers And In Springtime When I Came Here And I Stepped Onto It's Piers, I Thought Of How It Must Have Been When You're Fifteen Years. – The New Ground - Isle Of Hope, Isle Of Tears by Celtic Woman
- Towers Wild and mournful blown from shadow towers, Echoed from shadow ships upon the foam, Proclaims the Queen of Night. From their bowers – Fairy Tale (2) by Katherine Mansfield
- powers It is a wine of virtuous powers ; My mother made it of wild flowers. – Christabel by Samuel Taylor Coleridge
- pawns Revealing tales of kids and pawns, Tall grass, dragons, and moutain songs – Indifference by spin doctors
- pokers Graceful babies, clumsy babies, babies who lie extended like young pokers, babies curled like kittens.
82 words made from the letters PAWERS
3 letter words made from PAWERS:ape, apr, are, arp, asp, awe, ear, epa, era, esr, par, pas, paw, pea, per, pes, pew, pre, psa, pwr, rap, ras, raw, rep, res, sap, saw, sea, sep, sew, spa, war.
4 letter words made from PAWERS:aper, apse, ares, arse, awes, erwa, pare, paws, pear, pews, prae, prew, rape, raps, rase, rasp, reap, sear, spar, spew, swap, ware, warp, wasp, wear, wrap.
5 letter words made from PAWERS:asper, pares, parse, paser, pawer, peras, pesar, pesra, preas, reaps, repas, saper, seraw, serpa, sewar, spaer, spare, spear, swear, wares, warps, wears, wepas, wraps.