What is the correct spelling for PAYE?
This word (Paye) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for PAYE
- pace when your lagging behind and losing your pace and the slow motion crawl of life's busy race – Last Thoughts On Woodie Guthrie by Bob Dylan
- page Defies the empty page His beard is white, his face is lined And streaked with tears of rage – Losing It by rush
- pale When the sunlight's beginning to pale I ride through the slumbering shadows Along the Navajo Trail When it's night and crickets are callin' – Along The Navajo Trail by Frank Sinatra
- pane Looking out my window pane Sitting by the door alone She's left me once again Not sure when she comes back home – Broken Dreams by angel
- pate Neither did it seem to rouse aught o' jealousy in Ruth's heart: she was too busy a-looking for th' return o' 's father to bother her pretty pate o'ermuch concerning him.
- pave The economic awakening of the workingman, and his realization of the necessity for concerted industrial action; the tendencies of modern education, especially in their application to the free development of the child; the spirit of growing unrest expressed through, and cultivated by, art and literature, all pave the way to the Open Road.
- pay "It isn't a question of pay," said the man.
- Aye I've had respect from them--aye, kindness.
- Faye Life becomes a joke and Millard in particular is a butterfly, concerned more with the smiles of extra girls and the favor of Miss Faye than the fate of the woman whose divorce from him was not yet complete.