What is the correct spelling for PAYMANT?
This word (Paymant) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for PAYMANT
- dormant Some of these lie dormant for ever, no hand inviting their cultivation.
- garment Her hands were hidden beneath some short and shapeless garment reaching to the waist, but one emerged for a moment to greet Gwynneth warmly.
- lament They sincerely lament your absence from the city.
- pageant "The pageant is going to be the grandest thing of the sort that Chautauqua ever had.
- paint Their 'Titians' paint them.
- pant The bellows seemed to pant unnaturally loud, all was so deadly still.
- parent The lack of imagination is often the parent of wrong.
- patent She gave him her purse, a tiny leather one with a patent clasp.
- patient We must be patient at a time like this."
- pavement Once, at a corner, the near wheels got on the pavement; the cab tilted over; Miss Burgoyne shrieked aloud and clung to her companion; then there was a heavy bump, and the venerable vehicle resumed its slow progress.
- paymaster But as Dinah, notwithstanding her extreme attachment for Nell, was not able to take care of herself on the railways and in the hotels, the duties of guide and paymaster during this trip devolved upon Stas.
- payment Hay have ceased to require payment of liberty money?
- peasant It happened one evening that a poor peasant returning to his hut missed his little child.
- pedant A pedant did not alarm them, even though he might be old; when young he was made much of, and it was rumoured that Henri Mauperin was a great favourite.
- pennant "In this same deep, dark forest clear across the northern part of the country lives Pekan the Fisher, also called the Pennant Marten and Blackcat.
- pigment That means an increased sensitiveness of the pigment cells of the skin to light.
- pimento Add fat, corn, salt, paprika and pimento.
- piquant It was a piquant situation.
- plant "But there's not a properly quiet horse in my plant.
- pliant Discovering that a majority of the members were not pliant enough for tools nor submissive slaves, Governor Moore dissolved them and ordered a new election.
- raiment Cherami soon found one of the great furnishing shops where you can procure a complete change of raiment, from head to foot.
- repayment She had no security to offer for the repayment of the advance-even if he were in a financial position to make the advance-and he stoutly declared that he was not.
- varmint "Better drop the varmint, perfuss," directed Pete, from the ground, "they've got us hog-tied and ready fer the brand."
- Armand "This is Dr. Armand, Grace.
- Lamont "Well, I shall have to be getting back," said Mr. Lamont.
- Raymond Raymond began to feel alarmed.
- payments "Most punctual in his payments," said Miss Twettenham, with dignity.
- mayn't "I may write to you, mayn't I?
86 words made from the letters PAYMANT
5 letter words made from PAYMANT:amant, amnat, antam, ayant, manat, manay, manta, manty, matan, mayan, maynt, mayta, nampa, natya, nyama, paman, panam, panay, panta, panty, patan, patay, patna, payam, payan, payna, taman, tampa, tanam, tapan, yaman, yamna, yanam, yanta.
4 letter words made from PAYMANT:amay, anay, atay, ayam, ayan, ayat, ayna, maan, many, matn, maya, myat, myna, mypa, napa, naty, nypa, pant, paty, pyat, tamp, tany, tapa, yama, yana, yant, ympt.
3 letter words made from PAYMANT:amp, ana, ant, any, apt, atm, atp, man, map, mat, may, mya, nap, nay, pan, pat, pay, pya, tam, tan, tap, tay, tpn, yam, yap.