What is the correct spelling for PAYMT?
This word (Paymt) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for PAYMT
- mat He's got keys to her flat After a little conversation he just walks across her welcome mat – Keys (Marianna) / Keys (It's Alright) by Unknown Author
- pact And I'll be there till the final act And I would do anything for love! And I'll take the vow and seal a pact – I Would Do Anything For Love (But I Won't Do That) by Meat Loaf
- pad You're doubling back, to your rhyming pad What i represent is mc's gone mad – Glamour And Glitz by a tribe called quest
- paint Good heav'ns, how faction can a patriot paint! My rebel ever proves my people's saint; – Absalom And Achitophel A Poem by John Dryden
- part "I'll tell you before we part.
- party I looked on at Prince Conrad's supper-party!
- past "Now as to the past," continued Lord Ferriby.
- pat "Aye, for sure, dear lad," she answered and she gave his shoulder a soft quick pat.
- pate French druggists prepare a famous medicinal sweet-meat, known as Pate de gimauve from the root of the Marsh Mallow.
- patty It may possibly be, too, that Miss Patty did not feel herself neglected, or did not care about attention.
- payment The point is, to appreciate what we desire; and so we reach a level that makes the payment less-" He laughed.
- peat He told them all about his position and his work in the peat bogs, whence he was now returning home.
- permit Cleremont says she will never permit it; but she has no influence over papa, and how could she prevent it?
- pet Didn't you pet and baby 'Johnny' when a boy, keeping him always at your apron strings, and now that he's a man, he's not to be turned adrift.
- pit She saw the tragic mask of his face down in the thin mist that floated about the water, and now she imagined him in the pit, gazing up and seeking those stars in which he still believed though he could not see them.
- plat J. Du Plat Taylor, V.D., and Col.
- playmate She saw that a few months had made a big change in the boy and playmate that she had known.
- pom Action front, the pom-pom.