What is the correct spelling for PAYNE?
This word (Payne) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PAYNE
- pain God, I'd like the pain of knowing that." Just below his left eye, which relieving the pain, He stood up like a trump, with an air of disdain, – Black Mousquetaire, The : A Legend of France by Richard Harris Barham
- paine The third was the reprint of the political works of Thomas Paine , by himself and Mr. Sherwin.
- pan Of course, what they all are afraid of is that this is a flash in the pan , but they are already planning to make the student movement permanent and to find something for them to do after this is settled.
- pane All this time the old crow sat motionless, though the clouds tumbled, and were rent and piled, though the trees bent, and the window-pane shivered with running water.
- pawn For all that woman cares, Mary might be buried with a pauper's funeral; but this shall never be, if I pawn everything about me, down to the very gown that is on my back.
- pawnee Bad as it was, and faint and tired as were our horses, in ten days we reached a small prairie, within six miles of the river, on the other side of which lay the principal village of the Pawnee Picts.
- payee The maker of a note engages that he will pay it according to its terms and admits the signature of the payee and his capacity to indorse, and engages that on due presentation the draft will be accepted or paid or both, according to its terms, and that if it is dishonored, and the needful proceedings in consequence are taken, he will pay the amount.
- pine His wondering blue eyes followed the bird's flight until it passed beyond the tree tops, and became hidden by the trunk of the old pine .
- pone Make up into a loaf or pone , and bake slowly three and a half hours.
- wayne And Wayne held out his flask to him.
- Payne At noon dined at home with my wife and find a new girle, a good big girle come to us, got by Payne to be our girle; and his daughter Nell we make our cook.
- Jayne Aloha Paradise featured many weekly guest stars including: Ralph Bellamy Ken Berry Ray Bolger James Broderick Red Buttons Ruth Buzzi Nanette Fabray Joan Fontaine Grant Goodeve Lorne Greene Rosey Grier Lisa Hartman Van Johnson Dean Jones Louis Jourdan Audrey Landers Michael Lembeck Randolph Mantooth Jayne Meadows Pat Morita Don Most Jim Nabors Harriet Nelson Denise Nicholas Leslie Nielsen Louis Nye Joanna Pettet Gene Rayburn Dick Sargent Larry Storch Connie Stevens Jessica Walter Jonathan Winters Dana Wynter