What is the correct spelling for PAYNES?
This word (Paynes) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PAYNES
- pains On the contrary, more people had this time thought of him and taken pains to let him know it than he had ever supposed cared whether he was alive or not.
- pane The skies were black, and the window-pane streaming with rain-drops.
- pansy I don't see why people will name their biggest children Pansy .
- pants We shook hands on it, and I said: "Dutchy, come around here and show the Doctor your pants ."
- Pawnees The tribes along the lower sections of the river were safer, but once in the country of the Pawnees and Sioux, where his hunting really began, it was a far different matter.
- Pens Yards of the same width as the pens and 50 feet deep are used.
- Ponies It was because of the ponies.
- Payne She and Burnett have got on all right lately, and Payne hasn't been near her, that I know.
- Haynes Haynes-Cooper proffered little and demanded much, as is the way of the rich and mighty.
- pines At the mouth of the pass I turned and looked back upon the ruins of the City of Pines , where I had lived so many years and where all I loved were buried.
- pangs To follow our devices, till we smart With self-inflicted pangs sent through our inmost heart.
- pawns His brother used men as pawns .
- pins He was leaning over the well, gloomily examining the pins .
- pays We shall not let him go until he pays to us a sum of money, seven hundred dollars, equal to that which we have lost.
- pianos For fine pianos town is famed And highest rank for them is claimed, And brighter days for it yet dawns With its grand mansions and fine lawns, And it has now the title grand The capital of dairyland.
- planes My dear fellow, there are only seven planes !
- panels Also the panels were unusually large.
- pans As they stepped into the hardware place there was another crash of pots and pans , and Sue cried: "Oh, I see him!
- PUNS M. de Bargeton all but killed M. de Chandour this morning in M. Tulloy's meadow; people are making puns on the name.
- payers In fact, the justices were most attentive to offenses which affected them as rate payers for the poor.
89 words made from the letters PAYNES
3 letter words made from PAYNES:ane, ans, any, ape, asp, epa, nap, nay, ney, pan, pas, pay, pea, pen, pes, psa, pya, sap, say, sea, sen, sep, spa, spy, syn, yap, yea, yen, yes.
4 letter words made from PAYNES:aney, apne, apse, easy, enys, esna, espy, eyas, nape, naps, naye, neap, nepa, neys, nypa, nyse, paey, pane, pans, paye, pays, pean, peay, pyes, sane, sany, sayn, seay, seya, snap, snye, span, spay, spey, syen, sype, yane, yeap, yeas, yens, yeps.
5 letter words made from PAYNES:aspen, aspey, aynes, ensay, neapy, panes, pansy, peans, peasy, penya, pynes, sapne, sayne, senay, snype, yanes, yapen, yasen, yeans.