What is the correct spelling for PAYORS?
This word (Payors) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PAYORS
- patois "I have been a woodman here," he answered in his patois , "under the forester, all my days; so has my father before me, and so on, as many generations as I can count up.
- payer While you state the destination given by the State to the millions voted, do not neglect to state also the destination which the tax-payer would have given, but cannot now give, to the same.
- payoff He didn't deserve his payoff .
- sayers I should rather, ten times over, dispense with the flatterers and the smooth-sayers than the grumblers.
- Bayous And none of Feliu's boats had yet come in;-doubtless they had been driven into some far-away bayous by the storm.
- Ayers In 2018 case Ayers v Wells where Mr Ayers , Assistant principal in Etowah middle school in Alabama, is accused of excessive use of force during paddling incident in 2016, judge William Ogletree refused to dismiss the charges of child abuse against Mr Ayers and argued that immunity laws cannot be an excuse for using disproportionate force during punishments, raising for the first time a legal limit to immunity laws and school corporal punishments in Alabama.
- priors Act renewing of a former Act made against Priors and Abbots.
74 words made from the letters PAYORS
3 letter words made from PAYORS:apr, arp, asp, ayr, oar, oas, ops, par, pas, pay, poa, pro, pry, psa, pya, pyr, rap, ras, ray, rya, sap, say, sop, soy, spa, spy, yap.
5 letter words made from PAYORS:aspyr, parys, posar, praos, prays, prosa, prosy, psary, pyros, rapso, raspy, rayos, sarpy, soapy, spayr, spray, spyro, yaros, yorps.
4 letter words made from PAYORS:opry, pays, posy, poya, pray, pros, prys, pyra, raps, rasp, rayo, ropy, rosa, rosy, roys, ryas, saor, soap, soar, soay, soya, spar, spay, spry, syro, yapo, yaro, yrsa.