What is the correct spelling for PAYPMENT?
This word (Paypment) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PAYPMENT
- parchment The Royal Court kept a record on its cases on parchment kept rolled up: its "rolls".
- pavement They kneel upon the pavement and the benches, sunburnt faces from the vineyards and the canebrakes of the valley. The face of your parliament Cold on your pavement – Cardboard City by Harper Roy
- payment The first two modes of payment are intelligible enough, but what the penalty is I do not understand, or how a penalty can be a payment .
- pediment On the south side of the church is an elaborate monument of marble, part of which is gilt, consisting of twisted columns supporting a circular pediment , drapery, cherubim, &c, to Mr. Edward Sherwood, who died January 5th, 1690; and near it is a second, in memory of Sir Patience Ward, Knt., Alderman, and Lord Mayor of London in 1681.
- pigment Thus he can heighten the tone of his orange pigment , with which he makes a sunset sky, by placing in juxtaposition with it some bit of blue coloured space.
- pimento In the distance he saw, in the doorway of the tavern of Copa, his enemy Pimento , with an earthen jug in hand, in the midst of a circle of friends, gesticulating and laughing as if he were imitating the protests and complaints of the one denounced.
- prepayment And for 1963, there is an entry of a payment due on the 1st of June 1963, of $30 and there is an entry of apparently a prepayment on the 23d of May 1963, of $60.
- repayment In Peru unstable and corrupt governments had contracted foreign loans under conditions that made their repayment almost impossible and had spent the proceeds in so reckless and extravagant a fashion as to bring the country to the verge of bankruptcy.
- shipment This shipment goes by truck to Baguio, and I'm going to ride along with it.
151 words made from the letters PAYPMENT
4 letter words made from PAYPMENT:amen, anem, aney, ante, apne, ayte, eppy, etna, eyam, maen, mane, many, mate, matn, mean, meat, meta, metn, meyn, myat, myna, mypa, name, nape, naty, naye, neap, neat, nepa, nyet, nypa, nyte, paey, pane, pant, papy, pate, paty, paye, pean, peat, peay, pent, pyat, tame, tamp, tany, tape, team, tean, temp, teny, tyne, type, yane, yant, yeap, yeta, ympt, ynet.
5 letter words made from PAYPMENT:ament, aymen, empta, empty, eyman, eytan, manet, maney, mante, manty, mappy, matey, mayen, maynt, mayte, meany, meaty, menta, menya, metan, meynt, mtype, nappy, neamt, neapy, netam, nyame, panem, panet, panty, papen, patey, payet, peaty, penam, penta, penya, petya, tamen, taney, tapen, tappe, tappy, tempa, typea, yapen, yenta.
3 letter words made from PAYPMENT:amp, ane, ant, any, ape, apt, ate, atm, atp, eat, ent, epa, eta, man, map, mat, may, men, mya, nap, nay, net, ney, pan, pap, pat, pay, pea, pen, pep, pet, pya, tam, tan, tap, tay, tea, ten, tpn, yam, yap, yea, yen, yet.