What is the correct spelling for PAYR?
This word (Payr) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PAYR
- pair Down in the shadows, we make quite a pair And life is so much better when you can share – Take It by Monster Magnet
- par straight bring your freinds along if they got a car and if they up to par – Balla Race by Andre Nickatina
- pay We'll pay you for it."
- payer Thus the poor tax-payer found that the officer who collected the money, and the umpire who was to decide in case of disputes, were both directly interested against him, and he was continually wronged; whereas, at the present day, by means of a system which provides disinterested officers to determine and collect the tax, and independent judges to decide all cases of dispute, the evils are almost wholly avoided.
- pays My brothers travel to the Pays d'en Haut that justice may be done.