What is the correct spelling for PAYTANT?
This word (Paytant) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PAYTANT
- latent The passion for land and for its improvement-the ruling passion of an Englishman-was not absent in George; it was only latent , and the idea of home, of his own personal home, developed it with amazing rapidity.
- mutant Here we are, talking as if I might really be a mutant , and you know perfectly well that I'm not.
- pageant And over this pageant of woman and music the proud sun of old Egypt scattered splendid burning rays....
- paint "They paint ," he answered gravely; and that made her laugh again.
- pant Words all in vain pant after the distress, The height of eloquence would make it less; Heavens!
- parent The speaker looked from one parent to the other, and they saw that his face was grimly set.
- parting "Well, do not let them look forward to the marriage as a parting .
- patent "No." "Couldn't you get a patent ?"
- patient "You can only help me by being patient -just at present," he said.
- patina The house itself, half hidden in shrubbery, is of weather-stained stucco, and looks at first sight a little gloomy, with the patina of time upon it.
- payment His knowledge of coal had never been more intimate than the payment of certain fuel bills presented to him at intervals in the past by the faithful Harding.
- peasant What have you there, O Peasant ?
- pedant I know that he is very gentlemanlike, and is neither a coxcomb nor a pedant , which is refreshing in these days."
- pendant And the next morning-her birthday morning-he had produced the pendant , wrapped in silver paper.
- plant They did not take the whole plant with them.
- pliant Ruth picked up the dishes; it was something really delicate to see her scrape them clean, with a pliant knife, as a painter might cleanse his palette,-we had, in fact, a palette-knife that we kept for this use when we washed our own dishes,-and then set them in piles and groups before mother, on the pembroke-table.
- portent Whilst Cicero was doubting what course to take, a portent happened to the women in their sacrificing.
- potent A force of this character, whatever other potent influence it may have, will be powerless to affect the rotation of the earth.
- Patting "Now then-one, two, three-" said I, gently patting my Browning which I had drawn from my outside pocket.
- Patton To go back to Mrs. Patton ; on our way home, after our first call upon her, we stopped to speak to Mrs. Dockum, who mentioned that she had seen us going in to the "Widow Jim's."
59 words made from the letters PAYTANT
3 letter words made from PAYTANT:ana, ant, any, apt, atp, nap, nay, pan, pat, pay, pya, tan, tap, tat, tay, tnt, tpn, yap.
4 letter words made from PAYTANT:anay, atay, ayan, ayat, ayna, napa, naty, nypa, nytt, pant, paty, pyat, tany, tapa, yana, yant.
5 letter words made from PAYTANT:attan, attny, ayant, natta, natty, natya, panay, panta, panty, patan, patay, patna, patta, patty, payan, payna, pyatt, tanat, tanta, tapan, tatan, tatya, ttyna, yanta, yatta.