What is the correct spelling for PAZZEL?
This word (Pazzel) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PAZZEL
- dazzle The amount of jewels worn by each would be sufficient to stock a shop-window; and they chiefly love to dazzle from a distance.
- hazel And if the tall, proud maiden with the fine forehead and the clear, calm hazel eyes is not among this group, be sure she will be here in the evening to add her greeting to the rest.
- panel No stranger would have discovered that the panel was a doorway, and even to Alfaretta it suggested deeds of darkness and treachery.
- parcel It is part and parcel of the medium in which it lives, which acts upon it, and upon which it acts.
- pastel Years ago when she danced beneath the plane tree, her scarlet dress by long use had taken on the soft texture of a pastel .
- puzzle "I confess you puzzle me," said Merl.
- puzzler "About this last-he's a puzzler .
- passel Shoestring's time I ain't organised; also, I'm more or less shook by the late bullets buzzin' an' hummin' like a passel of bloo-bottle flies about my office.
- Patel Under these circumstances, the Patel broke up his quarters the next evening, and fell back upon Alwar, whence Ismail Beg marched off without leave towards Agra, taking with him 1,000 horse, four battalions, and six guns.