What is the correct spelling for PCP'S?
This word (Pcp's) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for PCP'S
- pipes Here there was a table, solemnly covered with a white cloth, and four chairs, on which the Director, the Chief Physician, Ito, and I sat, and pipes, tea, and sweetmeats, were produced.
- Pepys Why, sir, if you'll believe me, there's not one in a hundred that comes to this church that ever 'eard of Pepys.
- Cops "You might guess that the cops would be happy to get hold of your wife now, though.
- popes True, I have served three Popes; but that was a matter of necessity.
- caps Young folks are very apt not to think of all these things, and seem to imagine that hats and caps, gloves and shoes grow on the bushes, and are produced by rain and sunshine, like the garments of the flowers!
- picks Can't you hear the sound of their picks?"
- cups Madelon left the room, and Mrs. Treherne, sitting down at the table, began to arrange her breakfast-cups.
- pecks In the New York City Prison, one pound of beef, one pound of flour; and three pecks of potatos to every hundred rations, with other small articles.