What is the correct spelling for PEALER?
This word (Pealer) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PEALER
- dealer The dealer with invisible spirits commanded respect in Indian minds before the priest came.
- healer When I attended your course I believed that I should come to be a great healer , and I felt almost happy-even though I was still the one boarder in the house with that horrible mask, and ate and drank in silence and constraint with the mask before me every day.
- pale Does he look pale ?
- peal Here, in these northern regions, rang out, not a solo, nor a peal , nor a chime, nor even a cascade, from one bell, or from many bells; but, a long programme of richest music in the air-something which no other country, however rich or old, possessed.
- peeler It requires much practice to become a skillful peeler of cinnamon, but Comale, having been taught by his father, and being moreover a careful, observing lad, was fast attaining a degree of success in his trade.
- puller You're the fine-haired little wire-puller, and it's all in your hands.
- sealer An off-islander might suppose that the town crier was appointed in town meeting as is the fence-viewer, the sealer of weights and measures, the pound-keeper and the hog-reeve.
- Pealed Thoughts of how they pealed out joyfully on their return bearin' the form of Peace.
- Pele Stranger still, the Pele islanders were so innocent of all idea of clothing that when they first saw Europeans they believed that their clothes were their skins.
- Paley The third was Dr. Paley , whose genius, talents, and learning have been so eminently displayed in his writings in the cause of natural and revealed religion.
- Peale Over the wide, white fireplace was a portrait of herself by the elder Peale , but I prefer the one now in my library.
- realer He had to look at it and face it as something to be recognized and thought out, a thing that was presenting itself for him to believe; as if the Christ Himself were having it read just for him alone to hear; as if those huddled curious women and the tearful doctor, and the calm-faced girl were not there at all, only Christ and the little dead child waiting to walk into another, realer life, and Courtland, there on the threshold of another world to learn a great truth.
- paler "It is not because he is ill," he retorted, and his naturally pale face was somewhat paler , "I dare say he'll get well enough again.
80 words made from the letters PEALER
3 letter words made from PEALER:ale, alp, ape, apr, are, arp, ear, eel, epa, era, lap, lea, lee, ler, pal, par, pea, pee, pel, per, pre, rap, rep.
4 letter words made from PEALER:alee, alep, aper, earl, elea, epae, epel, eral, lape, leap, lear, leer, pale, pare, peal, pear, peel, peer, plea, prae, rale, rape, real, reap, reel, rlpa.
5 letter words made from PEALER:alere, alper, areel, arpel, epler, leape, leare, leear, leepa, leper, paler, paree, peaer, peare, pearl, pelea, peral, perea, prela, rapee, rapel, reale, repel, repla.
6 letter words made from PEALER:aperel, lapeer, leaper, leprae, parlee, pealer, repeal.