What is the correct spelling for PEALLA?
This word (Pealla) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for PEALLA
- pail Turn the engine on the dead centre; make marks on the cross-head and guide that correspond; weigh a pail of water, and from it fill all the clearance space.
- pal "It'll be 'ot enough in a bit," said his pal, Tiddler.
- pale How pale you are, my child!
- pall Damis looked down, but nothing could be seen save a pall of intense blackness over the ground where the building stood.
- pallor "We could not have prevented your lordship either," he said, with another wave of the white hands which seemed to go so well with the habitual pallor of his face.