What is the correct spelling for PEALPLE?
This word (Pealple) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for PEALPLE
- am orderly
- give prominence to
- going abroad
- palely Then, here and there a leaf stood out, palely distinct, upon the thick frondage of the apple-tree whose nearest branches crowded the roof of the porch below her window.
- playpen The whole thing was only a child's playpen.
- pulp Her ironing stayed, for that afternoon at least, where it was, because her husband, with his head in a pulp and his legs bent underneath him, was brought in on a stretcher, attended by two policemen.
- pulpy Poor Jack was standing directly under it and when the limb struck him it smashed his pumpkin head into a pulpy mass and sent Jack's wooden form tumbling, to stop with a bump against a tree a dozen feet away.
- shot oneself in foot
- walpole The slightest chance, the merest accident, might have sent Walpole into exile, and put Bolingbroke at the head of the State.