What is the correct spelling for PEASENTRY?
This word (Peasentry) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for PEASENTRY
- pageantry For a minute longer Jennie and her father looking on the vision as it melted from glory to glory in this pageantry of sky.
- pantry If Het don't take charge of the pantry, there'll be enough to go around an' plenty over.
- pastry After lunch I spent the afternoon in the kitchen, learning Serbian cooking; their method of pastry making is perfectly wonderful.
- peasant But if it comes to that, it would be much better for him to marry me than that good-looking peasant girl he has picked up.
- peasantry The stolid square faces of the Russian peasantry were replaced by a more intelligent cast of features, while many representatives of the Jewish race began to appear, especially about the railroad stations, where they were sure to be offering something for sale.
- pedantry The vice of pedantry was not very accurately defined-sometimes it is the ancient, sometimes the modern, who appears to be pedantic.
- pleasantry The old boy chuckled heartily at his pleasantry.
- sentry Stan moved silently along in a direction that would cut across the beat walked by the sentry.
- island universe
- star cluster
- facility of speech
- silver tongue