What is the correct spelling for PEATED?
This word (Peated) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PEATED
- heated You got me heated When were dancin' close Girl, I know it sounds conceited I'm the one you need most – Dance With Me by Aaron Carter
- parted "They certainly parted very soon, and people told all sorts of stories.
- pasted Look what's pasted on it.
- pate After taking a glass of Whisky as she was tolerably seated at ease she thus began- Mrs. C. Upon my Life Sir Nevis I am pique'd That I have so far panted tugg'd and reek'd To do an honor to your old bald pate And now am sitting on you just to bait, Without your paying me one compliment.
- peaked Now Barbara did not turn her eyes from the garden door through which the man she ardently longed to see usually came, and when it opened and the stout, broad-shouldered leech, with his peaked doctor's hat, long staff, and fine linen kerchief in his right hand advanced toward her, she motioned to the nun and the maid to leave them, and pressed her left hand upon her heart, for her emotion at the sight of him resembled the feeling of the prisoner who expects the paper with which the judge enters his cell to contain his death-warrant.
- peat I wish we were there, before a blazing turf fire, with the peat piled up, and every one of them red and burning, instead of being out here with these cold winds almost blowing our teeth down our throats."
- petaled A twig of finger size will be furred to the thickness of one's wrist by pink five-petaled bloom, so close that only the blunt-faced wild bees find their way in it.
- petard Then the two boy aeronauts turned their back on the enemies who had been hoisted by their own petard .
- Pealed The thunder pealed above them, the rain lashed the roof and ran streaming from the eaves; the cottage was dark; but he saw in a chair, a bundle of rags from which those eyes were staring.
- Pelted He jumped off the road and pelted across the meadow to his right.
- Plaited In the late afternoon she had washed herself, plaited her long hair, singing and dancing the while, dressed, and gone with grandmother to the synagogue-and they had lighted each her candles.
- Platted Coles Masters had platted the points for the second night.
- Prated Blake had prated of the soul, but it had been the body he had desired!
37 words made from the letters PEATED
3 letter words made from PEATED:ade, adp, ape, apt, ate, atp, dat, eat, edp, epa, eta, pad, pat, pea, pee, pet, tad, tap, tea, ted, tee.
5 letter words made from PEATED:adept, deepa, epeda, peate, taped, teaed.
4 letter words made from PEATED:date, deep, eade, epae, pate, peat, peed, taee, tape, tepe.