What is the correct spelling for PEATER?
This word (Peater) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PEATER
- beater Mr. Crayford is a magnificent drum-beater, but after to-night your genius won't need him, I hope and believe.
- eater I will turn over my little account to the big fire-eater yonder who will collect all debts.
- heater Rick turned up the heater a little because it was cold at eight thousand feet.
- pate It ran in my pate several days, and I durst upon no account have gone into the hold again, though my whole support had lain there; nay, it even spoiled my rest, for fear something tragical should befall me, of which this amazing incident was an omen.
- patter In a week he had to lie still on his couch beneath the awning, and the patter of his feet ceased on the deck.
- peat About ten o'clock the same evening, as Mr Graham sat by his peat fire, some one lifted the latch of the outer door and knocked at the inner.
- peaty The treacherous peaty bottom had given way, and his floating hat, with a splash on the surface, and a few black bubbles, were all that testified to his existence.
- pester So he fraternized with the "peanut butcher," if you know who he is: the fellow who is put on trains to pester passengers to death with all sorts of readable and eatable indigestibles.
- peter Peter, Peter , what a sight!
- pewter But do you not think that with two pewter pots we might do what we really have never thought of doing yet-discover what our difference is?"
- porter In fact, when the porter told me that a gentleman wished to see me, I imagined at once that it had come.
- potter Is not the work rather marring as on the wheel; can I, in sincerity say, I am the clay, Thou art the potter ?
- putter In no other sense is there such a thing as a best putter .
- Pete He had to wait until Pete had checked over his work. Livin life like Pistol Pete With missle heat – Riddla On Da Roof by South Park Mexican
- neater Josh had brushed and swept, until the ladies' cabin could be made no neater .
82 words made from the letters PEATER
3 letter words made from PEATER:ape, apr, apt, are, arp, art, ate, atp, ear, eat, epa, era, ert, eta, par, pat, pea, pee, per, pet, pre, rap, rat, rep, ret, tap, tar, tea, tee, ter.
4 letter words made from PEATER:aper, epae, eter, etre, pare, part, pate, pear, peat, peer, pert, prae, prat, rape, rapt, rate, reap, rete, taee, tape, tare, tarp, tear, tepe, tera, trap, tree.
5 letter words made from PEATER:apter, arete, eater, paree, paret, pater, patre, peaer, peare, peate, perea, peret, peter, praet, prate, preta, prete, ptere, rapee, ratee, reate, taper, teare, teera, teper.