What is the correct spelling for PEATTER?
This word (Peatter) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PEATTER
- eater I don't care who it is, a sword-eater, a stone-breaker, a giant!
- pate There was no mistaking that bald pate .
- patter The rain continued to fall and by its soothing patter on the leaves and roof above us we were ushered into the land of dreams.
- pattern You will find if you inquire among the West End shops, that although it is a dainty, expensive article from the man's point of view, there is nothing singular about the quality or the pattern ."
- patty "Oh, you'll get enough o' that fun before you die," said Patty .
- peat But a man beyond the range of staff was crouching by the peat -stack, with a long gun set to his shoulder, and he got poor father against the sky, and I cannot tell the rest of it.
- peaty The quantity used depends, however, to a great extent, on the nature and condition of the soil, heavy clays, especially if undrained, and soils of a peaty nature, requiring a large application; while on well drained and light soils a smaller quantity suffices.
- pester It is perfectly true that the man once presumed to pester me with his attentions.
- peter "Don't," spoke Peter quickly.
- pewter Cousin Dempster set down his pewter mug, and just stared at me with all his eyes.
- putter For Eric was a champion tennis-player, hockey-player, baseballist, boxer, swimmer, runner, jumper, shot-putter.
- spatter Spatter-Work Paper and cardboard articles can be prettily decorated by spatter -work.
- Patted Zane laughed and patted his sister's cheek.
- Petted In his loneliness, hopelessness, and desolation he found it dangerously sweet to be thus petted and sought after.
- Pete "It's me-Pete Bell," an excited voice rejoined, evidently that of the horseman who had just arrived.
- Patti Patti and Lucca were still our rivals at Covent Garden; also Faure and Cotogni; and there was a pretty, young, new singer from Canada with them, Mme.
- patters Patters, and Slip Songs as Cheap and Good as any Shop in London.
102 words made from the letters PEATTER
3 letter words made from PEATTER:ape, apr, apt, are, arp, art, ate, atp, ear, eat, epa, era, ert, eta, par, pat, pea, pee, per, pet, pre, rap, rat, rep, ret, tap, tar, tat, tea, tee, ter, tet.
4 letter words made from PEATTER:aper, epae, eter, etre, pare, part, pate, pear, peat, peer, pert, prae, prat, rape, rapt, rate, reap, rete, taee, tape, tare, tarp, tart, tate, tear, teat, tepe, tera, trap, trat, tree.
5 letter words made from PEATTER:apter, arete, atete, eater, etter, paree, paret, pater, patre, peaer, peare, peate, perea, peret, peter, petta, praet, prate, preta, prete, ptere, rapee, ratee, ratte, reate, taper, tarte, tater, teare, teatr, teera, teper, teter, tetra, trapt, trate, treat, treet, treta.