What is the correct spelling for PEATUR?
This word (Peatur) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PEATUR
- eater Never in his experience, nor in that of other servants or soldiers, had the demon so utterly possessed the dread Eater -of-Men as since the receipt of some terrible magic sent to him by the white man.
- pat Thank you, Paddy, ever so much for telling me, and if you'll only keep Pat till I can go, I'll save him a bit of my dinner every day.
- pate It was red-brown, with a round curly pate and one white leg.
- patter As the heavy drops patter on the sea the fish begin to bite fast and furiously.
- patty At one time-oh, long ago now, ten years ago, when they first moved into the neighbourhood, when Patty was only sixteen-Mrs. Pache had had a vague hope that Dick Wantele and her Patty might take a liking to one another.
- peanut Of course a nut party would hardly be complete without a peanut hunt and there was also a peanut race in which the object was to transfer the peanut s from one end of the room to another on the blade of a table knife.
- pear An' you ain't eat nothin' but the pear an' the piece of norange.
- peat Victoria Dare, to a coronet and a peat -bog, with Lord Dunbeg attached.
- peaty Why, into the sluit-into a sluit with peaty banks; and there it would have stopped till now, or till the flood came down and swept it away, if old Shepstone-ah!
- pert He was a small pert man, was the skipper, with a sharp face, an edge to his voice, and two little points of eyes that glowed.
- perturb All that we can be sure of is that they are smaller than a certain limit, else they would perturb the planets they pass near.
- pester He'll get well faster if he has suthin' to kind o' pester him.
- pet I'm afraid you'd better give up the idea of having him as a pet ."
- peter But Peter couldn't or wouldn't see that.
- petty When we have done that, then there is something besides our petty and narrow personal interests before our minds and thoughts; and so we are in a way to get something besides mean and selfish actions from our wills and hands.
- pewter Make a Syrup of your Sugar and Water; when it is well scummed, put it into a Pewter dish, and your Wardens into the Syrup, and cover it with another Pewter dish; and so let this boil very gently, or rather stew, keeping it very well covered, that the steam get out as little as may be.
- prater She was ashamed of her previous desire to be the lady in the carriage she had seen coming from the Prater .
- Pete We'll look after you, Pete , so don't worry."
- Patti The life of a great actor, like Edwin Booth, a singer, like Patti , interested her deeply.
- pettier Robert Fairchild's life had been a plodding thing of books and accounts, of high desks which as yet had failed to stoop his shoulders, of stuffy offices which had been thwarted so far in their grip at his lung power; the long walk in the morning and the tired trudge homeward at night to save petty carfare for a silent man's pettier luxuries had looked after that.
111 words made from the letters PEATUR
3 letter words made from PEATUR:ape, apr, apt, are, arp, art, ate, atp, ear, eat, epa, era, ert, eta, par, pat, pea, per, pet, pre, put, rap, rat, rep, ret, rue, rut, tap, tar, tau, tea, ter, tup, uta, ute.
4 letter words made from PEATUR:aper, auer, aupe, etau, pare, part, pate, pear, peat, pert, peru, peur, peut, prae, prat, prau, prut, puea, pure, puta, pute, rape, rapt, rate, ratu, raue, raup, raut, reap, reup, ruea, rupe, ruta, rute, tape, tapu, tare, tarp, taue, tear, tera, trap, treu, true, tuer, tupa, ture, turp, uate, uper, urea.
5 letter words made from PEATUR:apter, apure, arute, ature, auret, auter, autre, erupt, paret, pareu, pater, patre, petru, petur, praet, prate, preta, pruta, putar, puter, rutae, taper, taupe, upter, urate.