What is the correct spelling for PECRY?
This word (Pecry) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PECRY
- cry I'll cry ef I do it. Not a glimmer from the worm; When the crickets stopped their cry, When the owls forbore a term, You heard music; that was I. – A Serenade At The Villa by Robert Browning
- decry The horse-stealing story, more or less garbled, found its way through lips that pretended to decry it, yet eagerly repeated it.
- ecru She was pointing down the road which lay like an ecru ribbon thrown down across the prairie grass, bordered beyond by the timber-grown bluffs of the Missouri.
- jerry "Not to me," Jerry objected.
- jewry I have placed "A Child of the Ghetto" first, not only because the Venetian Jewry first bore the name of Ghetto, but because this chapter may be regarded as a prelude to all the others.
- parry He held his sword arm out stiffly to parry the blow.
- peaky He was a tall, bony, and broad-shouldered mountaineer, about forty years old, with the large bombe brow, the fierce eyes, thin lips, lean jaws, and peaky chin of his race.
- peary It is well known that the chief characteristic of Commander Peary is persistency which, coupled with fortitude, is the secret of his success.
- peccary When a jaguar has wounded a peccary , the latter collect, chase it, and pursue until they can contrive to surround the common enemy.
- peck With a glad little crow he flew straight up to Mary's shoulder, where he began to peck at the cherries.
- pecs Hungary 19 counties (megyek, singular - megye), 20 urban counties* (singular - megyei varos), and 1 capital city** (fovaros); Bacs-Kiskun, Baranya, Bekes, Bekescsaba*, Borsod-Abauj-Zemplen, Budapest**, Csongrad, Debrecen*, Dunaujvaros*, Eger*, Fejer, Gyor*, Gyor-Moson-Sopron, Hajdu-Bihar, Heves, Hodmezovasarhely*, Jasz-Nagykun-Szolnok, Kaposvar*, Kecskemet*, Komarom-Esztergom, Miskolc*, Nagykanizsa*, Nograd, Nyiregyhaza*, Pecs *, Pest, Somogy, Sopron*, Szabolcs-Szatmar-Bereg, Szeged*, Szekesfehervar*, Szolnok*, Szombathely*, Tatabanya*, Tolna, Vas, Veszprem, Veszprem*, Zala, Zalaegerszeg*
- penury Similarly it is related of a nobleman in the neighbourhood of Prague, that he robbed his subjects of their goods and reduced them to penury through his exactions.
- percy "Percy Roden," answered Cornish, thoughtfully.
- perjury Fair-meaning Earth, foredoom'd to perjury !
- perk The Unspeakable Perk leaped from his couch.
- perky Not very complimentary to Dick, but he doesn't seem to mind, and is enjoying himself immensely in his own deliciously, impertinently, perky way.
- perry Perry arrived; and Geoffrey's defiance of every attempted exercise of the charming feminine tyranny, to which every one else had bowed, grew more outrageous and more immovable than ever.
- peru He shows him the conquest of Mexico by Cortez; the rise and fall of the kingdom of the Incas in Peru ; the settlements of the English Colonies in North America; the old French and Indian Wars; the Revolution, ending with a prophecy of the future greatness of the new-born nation.
- Gerry Mr. Gerry has more than once published to the world, under the sanction of his name, that he opposed the system from a firm persuasion that it would endanger the liberties of America, and destroy the freedom of the States and their citizens.
- Kerry "Well, I apologise, but what I've said, Mr. Kerry , is said as man to man.
- Peggy The highwayman and Peggy .